Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 21 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 1901
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Teamwork makes the dream work and all that; Danta continues to gather fuel for the fire as Asta cleans off the shovel and the floor of the back room, and by the time he's there to light their little bonfire, the Maverick is ready and able to assist. Where Astaroth starts things off, Danta is happy to take over, using his own fire magic to coax and twist the flames, feeding them in all the right places until the pyre is merrily crackling away. (And releasing gouts of black smoke because of the trash, but whatever).

Returning inside and also noping out at the prospect of figuring out the physics of a canal, Danta finds himself taking up a broom this time around. "I'll clean this place out," he decides, starting in the guild before continuing to sweep towards the main entrance.

Danta uses his fire magic to grow the bonfire and keep it crackling, and then moves to start sweeping out the guild!
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Dantalion - 05-14-2024, 05:51 PM