Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
It's a lot of fire, but you know what? Flora brought in help for a reason and she wasn't about to start criticizing the methods of Team Boyscout now. So long as things got done and they ended up with a place she could serve booze in, who cared about the air pollution. There was an island full of End of Times monsters a few hundred feet away and Torchline desperately needed somewhere to get drunk.

Astaroth and Isla work well together (happy to assist however he likes, is it Isla?), and Danta's efforts finally start to reap some reward as the Guild begins to look serviceable as a hideout once more.

Somewhere on the beach Flora has bribbed, dragged, coaxed a number of Torchers (and even a few kids) to help shift the sands which had been upset by Isla's efforts in digging the canal.

Flouncing into the tavern and wiping at her brow, the Doubletake beams at the ancients. "Okay so...all that's left to do is go and pick up the furniture order...get the booze from my parent's houseboat, and bring Mateo's poisonous plants out from around the back."

Pick your task!

1. Furniture pickup - 2 people
2. Booze gathering - 1
3. Mateo's plants - 1

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-17-2024, 02:57 PM