Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Astaroth is quite happy to delegate to Isla in terms of rebuilding the bar. A bit of hold this here and how does that look? and likely a few innuendos here and there that he adds unintentionally with the purpose of truly asking for her opinion, though he’s sure it’s something that Danta would tease him for later.

Either way, the bar comes together and Asta is quite satisfied with the progress of it, running his hand along the smooth top of the bar, inclining his head to Isla as a silent thanks while Flora sets out the next tasks.

It sounds easy enough, and the tallest Ancient rounds back to the front of the bar to pick his task, rerolling up the sleeves of his silken shirt. “I will go collect the furniture.” He offers out, waiting to see who might join him, before he steps out into the heat and air pollution to fetch the furniture.

Asta picks furniture pick up!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-17-2024, 03:49 PM