Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 21 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 1901
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Missing on the innuendos (booo) by virtue of being in an entirely different part of the bar, Danta finishes cleaning out the guild before returning in time for Flora to give her next set of instructions. Dusting off his pants and lighting up at the mention of booze, he absolutely decides to leave Astaroth to his heavy lifting this time around. "A bar isn't complete without liquor, is it?" He grins, sidling past Asta to get outside.

Only once he's certain that the taller man isn't in view does he shift, taking to the skies as a gore crow and freewheeling in an arc out towards the ocean, tucking in again only as he spots the houseboat where the Taliesins reside.

Providing there are no issues, he'll locate the booze and rope in a few volunteers to help cart it back - all for the good of the Hanged Man and all that, right?

Danta goes booze gathering!
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Dantalion - 05-17-2024, 05:11 PM