Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Tallest and tied-for-smallest go for furniture, and though Flora babbles the entirety of the way trying to pry some gossip from Astaroth, she's mostly left with nothing but polite small talk for her efforts.

While Dantalion doesn't experience any actual difficulties in completing his task, both Remi and Ronin glare after him muttering something from their window as the ancient and his gang transport the alcohol back to the Hanged Man.

Isla, thanks to her expansive knowledge, not only is able to retrieve Mateo's plants, but doesn't suffer any injuries because of it.

Once the tables are shoved into place and chairs tucked around, Flora looks around with her lower lip held between her teeth. As it always had, the Hanged Man is dusk-lit and softly glistening, and though things certainly don't look brand new—they'd all opted for more rustic choices—it looked a damn sight better than it had

"Couldn't have done it without you all." Flora beams, as she waggles her fingers toward the newly-stocked bar to offer each a drink.

Last round! Good job and have a drink!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-17-2024, 05:25 PM