you crazy-assed cosmonaut
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// now we are hanging out in the backyard //
He’s strong enough to barely even feel the strain of carrying Pemota and the Dragoon through the snowy skies of King’s End. And while he hates snow and everything to do with it, the Flood has learned to live with it (even if his attire seems to suggest anything but). It’s fine, he’s sure Hotaru will give him the lecture the second he gets home. For now, more important matters are at hand, like making sure that Koa doesn’t freeze to death out in the middle of nowhere amongst the other graves.

Chuckling over the wind at Koa’s shout, a crooked smile blooms on the Flood’s face. “I do fly all the time! I just prefer my full shift if I am!” He calls back over the wind at precisely the time that the House of Midnight comes into view. Feathered wings start to slow their beating a fraction, lowering him in a controlled way to the ground before it until his feet hit the cushion of snow, and Sunjata folds them back when he’s confident there’s going to be no chance of losing his grip on the Dragoon or Petronella, as well as making sure he doesn’t lose his own balance. “Flight is definitely the best mode of travel.” He offers as he sets Koa down to orient himself back to standing on the ground, but at least now it’s within the covered awning of the House of Midnight, where snow has been carefully swept away from the steps leading up.

Stepping over to open the door and share some of the warmth that leaks from inside, Sunjata lets Koa step in first – before he follows after, shaking out snow from his hair and wings before he steps in completely.
the flood
// looking at a new point of view //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 01:05 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-04-2024, 01:41 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 02:04 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-08-2024, 05:28 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-19-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-21-2024, 02:51 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-24-2024, 07:15 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-26-2024, 02:28 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 07-01-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - Yesterday, 12:12 AM