[RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh
RQ for Halo and Gift SE for Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 31 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
KIADA
the harpy
Grinning despite herself, the Harpy is perhaps the happiest she’s ever been at this particular second, even despite being in a place as unfamiliar as Stormbreak. Content enough once he’s seen the ring to try and slip the glove back on, she succeeds after a moment of difficulty to beam back up at Deimos. “I will!” She chimes despite realizing they haven’t talked about it yet or what it would be like, who would be there and what colors and everything else they wanted.

Feeling a small amount overwhelmed, the subject of Ru helping does alleviate Kiada’s immediate worries, because that is something she has thought about. “I was going to ask her if she wanted to make me my dress.” She offers up easily, flashing a broader smile with the idea and imagining Hotaru would be more than willing and excited to help in that endeavor.

He opens the door for her and she slinks in, immediately perusing the titles while he delves in to find some of those indestructible papers that he’d mentioned earlier. And maybe she’ll find something worth reading to also bring back home.
all bright things must burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh - by Deimos - 05-28-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: [RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh - by Kiada - 06-08-2024, 05:18 PM