you crazy-assed cosmonaut
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// now we are hanging out in the backyard //
Quite a few.” Sunjata offers with a soft laugh, opening the door so that Koa can slip into the House of Midnight’s comfortable warmth. “A macaw, a fox, a bat, my dragon, and my pegasus shift.” He lists them out on his fingers, before holding the hand up for all five to be visible that he wags playfully. “I choose the pegasus or the dragon depending on my mood, but, for you with the wings I chose the pegasus one.” For obvious reasons, they were so much more soft and easy to deal with in the winter landscape.

Allowing Koa to look around and take in the sights, the Flood steps forward to mention to his front desk about the subject of getting some new clothes and something warm for Koa to drink, flashing a knowing and cocky look at the mention of the reputation it harbors. “It’s quite homey.” He admits, especially in regards to the blue and copper that feed through each of the communal spaces. Petronella gets the hint they’re home and hops off his shoulders to go and peruse and chase after any rats, content to remain mostly hidden as her dark pantheresque body was best utilized for, even without the water.

At the mention of clothes, though, Sunjata steps forward and wraps an arm around Koa’s shoulders, guiding him to a quieter part of the main living spaces, where they can settle into a booth nearby the bar (and close to the bathroom should Koa decide to change). “I have a new set of clothes coming for you and shoes along with it.” Something warm for the dragoon to get out of his chilled clothes, and a multitude of varying pairs of shoes that may or may not fit depending, all arriving shortly on the end of his sentence.

Two drinks are also set in front of them, steaming from their warmth.
the flood
// looking at a new point of view //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 01:05 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-04-2024, 01:41 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 02:04 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-08-2024, 05:28 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-19-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-21-2024, 02:51 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-24-2024, 07:15 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-26-2024, 02:28 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 07-01-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - Yesterday, 12:12 AM