sticking around
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 77 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 1901
and on to the glory at my right hand
Groaning, but not because Flora is incorrect, Ronin nods to the Doubletake and lets his wings fan out for a moment as he draws to a halt. "I mean - I can punch it?" He grins, because hey, that's better than absolutely nothing, which is what he's had to do previously. "I do have a couple of weapons I ought to train with again. It's just easy to stop bothering when..." As if to demonstrate, a flurry of firebolts flicker to life around them, before winking out once more.

Murmuring for Flora to hold on tight, Ronin takes to the air with a powerful beat of wings, leaning his head in close to hear her as she speaks again. With a tight-lipped smile, he considers his response before answering in earnest. "I feel like whatever is happening, Starfall must have something to do with it," he says. "There must be a reason that island is so hostile. I know your father keeps wanting to sneak over there, but honestly, I think we need to hit it hard as a group. I just don't know if we're ready yet."

And in the meantime, Flora is absolutely correct - The Family do seem to know everything, and they seem very adept at taking over.

"As for the thing on Torchline's beach, I'm sure between Remi and I, we can try and get rid of it. How hard could it be?" Famous last words, hey.
ronin
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)

Messages In This Thread
sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 05:13 PM
RE: sticking around - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:19 PM
RE: sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: sticking around - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:35 PM
RE: sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: sticking around - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:52 PM
RE: sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 06:00 PM