sticking around
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 36 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Whether I'm gonna curse you out or
Take you back to my house
"Okay, fair. Well, between you and me, I think you're being a bit overly precious with a man who literally can't be killed by anyone except for his actual family, so..." She shrugs. Then again, it was much easier for Flora to imagine going a few seasons without her father around than it probably was for Ronin to think of being without his husband. "You can even borrow my ring." Flora purrs, and with a twist of her finger, she disappears for a second in his arms before returning.

"Short of just...wrapping it up in concrete, I have no idea what else to do." She queen concedes, and if she had the hands to do it, she'd have itched theatrically at her forehead. "Hadama wants to deal with it sooner rather than later—and I agree—I just...I mean, I don't know what I'm meant to do." Though, perhaps asking for Ronin's advice was the sort of thing she was meant to do.

"Ugh." Kicking one of her feet a touch petulantly, Flora leans against Ronin's chest as they fly. "Are we home yet?"
flora
I haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back

Table by the bestest Sky!

Messages In This Thread
sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 05:13 PM
RE: sticking around - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:19 PM
RE: sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: sticking around - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:35 PM
RE: sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: sticking around - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:52 PM
RE: sticking around - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 06:00 PM