[RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh
RQ for Halo and Gift SE for Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 31 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
KIADA
the harpy
Ooooh.” Kiada chimes, laughing to herself as she watches the people vanish like they’d just witnessed something terribly dreadful. All the while, she flashes Deimos a fanged grin of amusement and cocks her head as she trails after him. “Maybe! I’ll let you know when I finish it.” And she would, absolutely, tell him the details of whether the character found love, lost her mind, or if anything else occurred.

She remains standing where he peers at the book titles and lists off a variety of creatures, her head tilting slightly as she considers it. “What about… Luxere? Or… Oh! Something not Halo related?” She tilts her head as she thinks about it, unsure if it had to be Halo or not. “The Greatwood had the Tulmhainar that I met a long time ago… I wonder if there’s any books about it.” A time long since passed, where she’d been ‘sacrificed’ to the large, impressive creature, and it had simply been a story teller requesting her history like a book for it to read.
all bright things must burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh - by Deimos - 05-28-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: [RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh - by Kiada - 06-19-2024, 03:30 AM