you crazy-assed cosmonaut
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
The self is not so weightless, nor whole and unbroken
Remember the pact of our youth
They begin to settle in,  Petronella heading off in predatory pursuits and Pipsqueak puffing plaitively with the desire to join in. She's nervous about leaving Koa alone, something he senses and soothes through the bond, reassuring his dragonling that his death is not imminent. A final gentle nudge is all it takes, Pipsqueak squawking as she scurries off in pursuit of the panther, ready to show off the "superior" hunting skills afforded to her by age.

Koa watches indulgently. "She's gotten so big," he remarks of Petronella, remembering her as a tiny kit. Following Jata, he's relieved and touched as the clothes come out, and wastes no time snatching up some suitable attire to replace his own damp clothes. "God's, you're a lifesaver," Koa all but moans, turning around to strip off his layers. Shameless, perhaps, but he's a soldier in a whorehouse. Shame has no real place here.

Finally clad, Koa sinks down into the couch with a contented groan. He's chosen a knit green jumper, soft brown pants, and the fluffiest woolen socks on offer, foregoing shoes for now. With his palms wrapped around the comforting warmth of his hot toddy, he's begun to feel human again. "Oh, this is awesome," the Dragoon sighs happily, casting Jata a grateful look. "Seriously, where were you when I was stuck in the Wilds for a season?" He laughs, but there's a edge to it, the memory bitter in his mouth.
Koa Carpenter
Where you go, I'm going, so jump and I'm jumping
Since there is no me without you

Messages In This Thread
you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 01:05 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-04-2024, 01:41 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 02:04 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-08-2024, 05:28 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-19-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-21-2024, 02:51 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-24-2024, 07:15 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-26-2024, 02:28 PM