[RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh
RQ for Halo and Gift SE for Kiada
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
what tried to destroy you
didn't have the strength
Nodding at the wisdom and notions, for he already had the cage, he peeled it out of the bag of holding, carrying it along as they searched the street boundaries. “I could probably keep it in the Palace.” Deeper, in one of the storage rooms, and out of access for anyone else. “Or in my office,” he offered with a wrinkled nose; an excuse to not drift in there so often. He could always have his mail come to the barracks anyway.

The moment she sensed another creature in their midst he turned in the pinpointed direction, eyes narrowing as he honed in on the particular tree. Giving a single motion of his head, he maneuvered onward, quietly, hoping to either not disturb whatever lurked, or feel another foreboding unease drifting along – a sure sign of void cretins.

So the trepidation felt, a familiar, sinking feeling along his ribs right as they motioned below branches, was enough of a sign. His gaze caught a flicker of blackened wings, and it was his turn to pass the cage over to her. Were she still Attuned he might have simply and silently offered the plans therein the bond, but he could settle for whispering them towards her as he prepared. “Keep it open. I will see if I can use my Air magic on it.” And simply guide it in – without either of them having to touch or be mauled by the creature.
still you stand
sturdy and smelling of smoke

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh - by Deimos - 05-28-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: [RQ] [SE] But wait—there’s myrrh - by Deimos - 06-22-2024, 09:24 PM