you crazy-assed cosmonaut
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
The self is not so weightless, nor whole and unbroken
Remember the pact of our youth
Koa takes another sip, nodding through the steam in his cup. Yes, that's where he was: stuck unceremoniously in the mud, trying to figure out how to get home. "The Wilds, and then Torchline."

And now here.

Pensive, the Dragoon stares at the swirls of steam that dance upon his drink. "I got cast out of Stormbreak," he explains quietly, though a part of him wonders if Sunjata already knows. At least it stings less to talk about, with distance between himself and the event. "It was right when Dahlia took over. I... found one of them," meaning the Family, "Kidnapping Sohalia. I tried to stop him, but..." A bitter sigh; a shake of the head. Even now, it's a hard pill to swallow. "Before I really knew what was happening, I was just... gone. Lost, somewhere in the Wilds. Took me weeks to find my way back." At least he hadn't been alone. He'd had Pipsqueak, and that had given him the hope to power through.

He glances back up to the Flood, weariness in his copper gaze. "By the time I got out, Sohalia was gone, and Dahlia - the Reaper - had taken over Stormbreak. I've been lying low in Torchline ever since." Until, y'know, he'd wound up concussed and shoeless in a winter maze.
Koa Carpenter
Where you go, I'm going, so jump and I'm jumping
Since there is no me without you

Messages In This Thread
you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 01:05 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-04-2024, 01:41 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-04-2024, 02:04 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-08-2024, 05:28 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-19-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-21-2024, 02:51 AM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Koa - 06-24-2024, 07:15 PM
RE: you crazy-assed cosmonaut - by Sunjata - 06-26-2024, 02:28 PM