A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN]
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
The assassin wondered briefly about the wry smile Jigano wore. It wasn’t an unusual thing for someone to smile nervously around Kalt, but it was different then, and he wasn’t sure that he was entirely comfortable around the other man. There was a certain level of suspicion that crept up his spine through his interaction with Jigano for a reason he had yet to discern. Perhaps it was an empathetic reaction to the other man’s suspicion of Kalt. It would make sense. For two strangers to automatically trust each other simply because of a mutual interest in a deadly creature would be foolish.

He watched the man crouch down, but decided to remain upright, clear blue eyes scanning the bindings of the books within sight. Despite the suspicion that he believed to be justified, Kalt related to the man’s quest for knowledge. He enjoyed the way he spoke, but it wasn’t enough for the assassin to instantly warm up to him. A little time and he could see the paranoia lowering a little bit.

Kalt chuckled lightly, nodding his head with a crooked smile. ”You would win that bet,” he said. ”Northaven is correct. Northwind before that. My daughter and I were just plucked up and brought here for reasons unknown. Can’t say I don’t enjoy it, though.” He looked around at the numerous books, likely more unreadable than readable. He questioned briefly where the languages came from and just how old some of the books were.

”We agree on the dislike of not knowing something. My life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and training, mental and physical.” The man’s physique would be obvious of his combat training. ”And you?” He asked curiously. ”My memory is perfect. I would have known your face if you came from Northaven.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN] - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:22 PM