[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Ohhhh. Phoebe smiled a little, feeling less upset now. It wasn't that she was an embarrassment to him personally, or that his family wouldn't like her. It was just the politics of having little siblings to make everything more...cumbersome. She couldn't speak much to it, having been the baby of her family, but she knew she had embarrassed her siblings with their significant others on more than one occasion. "Speaking as a younger sibling...if you don't let it seem like it bothers you they will stop because it isn't fun." she advised with a grin. It was why she had never really antagonized her brother - he wasn't antagonizable.

So neither of them had been with anyone before...it made her heart flutter a bit to realize it. It definitely made her feel rather special.

But her happiness soon melted to nervousness. It was the first time Emmett had seemed somewhat unsure in his answer regarding the activity outside. She shifted how she sat, visibly uncomfortable. His confidence had been soothing. Now her nerves were creeping back up. "I would appreciate that... I should probably consider expanding the place...it isn't like I could do a house call during this after all." she said, giving him a small smile. But now...well now she wished they were down with everyone else...as if having more people around would ease the creepy factor. "Well I should probably get dressed and we should go join everyone, don't you think?" she asked. She was still in a sleeping dress, though all her sleeping clothes were as good as regular dresses. It made middle of the night house calls much easier.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-17-2019, 03:25 PM