[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"Yeah...well, it'll calm down once someone else gets themselves a girlfriend too, I 'spose." Emmett shrugged, knowing that as soon as something else took over the teasing was end. Sides, it would eventually get boring, right? Maybe when he and Phoebe got mar--

He calmed down that train of thought right the fuck there.

Phoebe seemed anxious and wanted to get dressed. Emmett nodded and began to sit up to shuffle down the bed...then something overcame him. Suddenly, he realised what an opportunity they were wasting here. There was his girlfriend, looking lovely in a little dress with her hair all mussed and a blush on her cheeks...

"I was...thinkin' maybe we could stay here for a while. If that's alright." He asked, leaning in a little closer to Phoebe. "Maybe to um...talk. Yeah, talk. About...stuff." That very much was not what he wanted to do, but he lacked the vocabulary for his real intentions. Emmett tried to stop his eyes from wandering but the way his hand stroked softly down Phoebe's side and rested on her hip was a pretty good indication of his thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-17-2019, 08:11 PM