[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"Um...well...I dunno. Maybe..." His hand moved, just slightly, stroking lightly on her hip with such small movements it may not have been moving at all. Emmett didn't know what to say, how to start what he really wanted without offending Phoebe or doing the wrong thing. "...I could just tell you you were beautiful and amazing, 'cos you are, over n' over again."

With her hair like that and her body turned towards him, he thought she looked like a painting. He had never been artistically gifted but he could see the daubs of a made light against her face, something that had to be intentional because it was so perfect.

"...Or uh, I could just kiss you again. If I'm...bein' honest, that's all I really wanna do. But only if you wanna do it." Emmett said, shrugging and looking off into the room with a smile. He also very much wanted to take her dress off, skip to the bit where they were comfy with each other and falling asleep naked, but...you didn't say that to nice young ladies.

"..Do you wanna? Kiss me?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-17-2019, 08:48 PM