[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"..I guess so, huh? But I never wanna do anything you don'." With that established Emmett moved to lean over Phoebe, resting his arm on the bed as he looked down at her and smiled. She really was cute. He was unbelievably lucky to be having this moment. Unawares of anything else going on other than the rushing of blood in his ears and the beat of his heart, he leaned down to kiss her again.

As his hands snaked up into her hair his mouth grew bolder. Experimentally he pushed his tongue against her lips, ran it over the bottom one then darted just into her mouth before pulling away. He laughed out a little huffy laugh, then looked down at her body much more blatantly this time.

"...We could...try out some um...stuff..." He said, trying to desperately balance not sounding like a creep and finding out if Phoebe had the same desires as him. The dress was just one piece of fabric and it was so frustrating to only just be able to see the hints of curves beneath, even the subtle angles of Phoebe's body something he wanted to reveal and savour.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-17-2019, 09:37 PM