surprises
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
Ain't got time to let them darken my day
He hummed soft agreement through the bond to Noah's summary of what a large part of the population of Halo were going through, together. It made sense, to have them together, especially the children, or the elderly, or the sickly (though perhaps it was prudent to ensure they also maintained a sense of quarantine within this togetherness so that their sickness did not spread).

The shift in emotion and conversation was welcomed by Chuy, who happily reflected back the excitement, a soft laugh echoing through the bond as he responded to the lynx's enthusiasm, his own tail twitching down its generous length. 'Indeed!' he confirmed happily, pleased to hear the man and he shared an interest, keen to look further into it.

'On my homeworld, I was raised a farmer, and trained as a doctor for animals, they called the profession a veterinarian. I am hoping to be able to use those skills here, eventually.' He shared with the other, hoping to explain his interest in the fauna of this world. While Chuy didn't think of any animal as a Monster, he was confident that the Guild was aligned with his interest in seeking out and learning about creatures, and killing only when necessary. He noted the lynx's slightly tense posture, but instead of rising to it, he simply sat with his haunches bunched up beneath him, tilting his head as if to view him better, idle curiosity only offered in required.

'It will be interesting to learn more about the dragons of this world. I've only ever heard stories of such fantastic beasts on my homeworld - they were considered mythological.' He supplied softly, before addressing the man's last words.

'I am looking forward to it too; I imagine we are all going to be busy come Flowerbirth. A bit of exploring, and then a lot of work.' He concurred, letting his optimism trickle through, letting his hope for the future show, and hiding away all of the insecurities certain recent conversations had stirred within him.
So light the fireworks, Sing like no one's heard

Messages In This Thread
surprises - by Noah - 06-23-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: surprises - by Chulane - 06-24-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: surprises - by Noah - 06-24-2020, 04:08 PM
RE: surprises - by Chulane - 06-25-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: surprises - by Noah - 06-25-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: surprises - by Chulane - 06-26-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: surprises - by Noah - 06-26-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: surprises - by Chulane - 06-30-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: surprises - by Noah - 06-30-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: surprises - by Chulane - 07-01-2020, 07:16 AM