[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"I know so." He smiled back at her, then his eyes moved lower. It was hard to focus when she was so perfect beneath him, so much of her on display. This was something she wouldn't do for anyone else, he knew, and it felt like a privilege.

Phoebe fumbled with his fastenings on his pants. Mercifully Emmett reached down to move her hand away and undo the tie himself with one hand, placing her down back on the bed for a moment to take his pants off and toss them to the side. He was now entirely naked, lean and muscular with a hard line of arousal between his legs.

He leaned forward over her, his cock pushing up against her inner thigh. It was obscene, far too much for their first ever attempt at anything physical, but he felt so relaxed and ready Emmett wanted nothing more than to savour the feeling. "..Ah...Bee, I..." Surging forward to kiss her again, his hips gently rocked against her clothed ones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-18-2019, 05:09 PM