[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"Okay. Okay." Emmett knew it was probably too soon for this, but something was propelling him forward, making him want to connect himself and Phoebe in the closest possible way as soon as he could. As soon as he had her permission he began to push himself in, slowly but steadily.

Emmett was by no means small, so it took a moment for him to be entirely inside her and comfortable, but as he reached the base of his cock he let out a heavy sigh of relief and leaned to kiss Phoebe passionately and deeply before moving. At first his thrusts were languidly slow, his hips dragging almost imperceptibly into her, but he quickly began to speed up.

There was no way he was going to last long, not after just seeing Phoebe cum and with it being his first time. After a few quicker thrusts he gasped and grasped the sheets above her head. "Oh, Bee, I.." Were the only coherent words from his mouth. "I'm gonna--do you want me to...p-pull out?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-19-2019, 05:09 PM