[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

Emmett smiled down at her with true affection in his eyes as he felt the fingers in his hair. This was what his Ma had been talking about when she told him about love, he figured. The kind of contentment you couldn't find anywhere else, that could come at any time; just when you happened to catch a glimpse of someone who made your heart swell.

He shook his head at her question. "It's a two person activity, isn't it? If I thought alla that 'bout you I'd have to think it about me too." Mostly he was just thrilled he'd gotten the chance to experience this so soon.

A thought came to him and he glanced down to the floor, leaning slightly over Phoebe. "...It's the most quiet down there I've ever heard it. Should prolly go down and just make sure it's all okay soon." He had no reason to believe it wasn't, honestly was going down more so that he wouldn't get teased about staying up here with Phoebe for so long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-20-2019, 04:27 PM