(RQ turn in) this solemn day
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
It’s been a long time coming and it is late, considering that monsoons had just finished. But at the very least, turning it in now means that next year will be better. It has to be.

Sunjata picks just after the sunset, where the brilliant Longheat sun disappears over the horizon and the stars begin to pepper their way through the sky. He doesn’t come bringing a gift, this time, because his arms are a bit too full with Kamaria, walking toward the shrine beside Nate, flashing his husband a small smile as they near the lighthouse, dampening down on his frustration of recent events. His gaze flickers back to Kamaria, though, flashing a brighter smile, one absent of all the anger that brims under his skin. “Are you ready to see your mother?” He asks her, gently, through a voice that's still slightly hoarse but getting better, before they’re upon the shrine.

He’d let Torchline know that the turn in would be this evening and he waits for those to show that will, before he’s climbing up the stairs of the lighthouse, setting Kamaria down, before he lingers a short distance away. “Go on, go and say hello, I'm sure she can't wait to see how you've grown.” He whispers to her, because whispering feels slightly easier, before he straightens up to regard the shrine and the stars he can see through the window beyond. “Safrin, I apologize for how late this is… But hopefully we haven’t lost our chance for next year and the years after.” He takes a slow inhale, swallowing against the burn, casting a glance back toward Nate for support, the only kind he thinks he has before Safrin shows, before his gaze falls on the shrine once more. “We’ve finished the quest for the monsoon protection.

TORCHLINE RQ TURN IN SORRY ITS LATE HNGGG

Feel free to have heard from Sunjata that the turn in was today if you want your characters to come be a part of it!! You’ve got 48 hours to get in before it moves on! <3

We need 10 unique characters (SC's don't count toward unique characters but can participate)
Vervain, Nate, Zephyr must participate in at least 1 thread
Sunjata must participate in at least 2

PQ of 6 Torchers trying to predict what impact lack of winds will have on the natural erosion process of the beaches, and then come up with and implement a plan for how best to deal with its impact. (at least 4 rounds)
- Characters Participating: Sunjata, Delta, Ray, Saiden, Jack, Melita
-- {PQ} (RQ) off the coast (Sunjata and Co. made groyne’s!)

A thread of 3 torchers doing what they can to assist with natural wind-based pollination and seed-dispersal efforts (given that the monsoon winds normally do this). (at least 4 posts each)
- Characters Participating: Sunjata, Nate, Theo
-- (RQ) a favor house atlantic (Made windmills to help blow pollen in from the jungle to the rest of TL)

A thread gathering rocks collected from Apopo or the Rainbow Road at midnight beneath the stars (3 posts per member)
- Characters Participating: Zephyr, Vervain
-- (RQ) rock it, roll it
A thread of making star-shaped anchors (3 posts per member)
- Characters Participating: Nate, Aurelia
-- {RQ} we all burn to the ground
A thread placing these items at the bottom of the ocean (3 posts per member)
- Characters Participating: Nerissa, Raza
-- {RQ} deep dive for peace of mind
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Sunjata - 06-15-2021, 05:10 AM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Nate - 06-15-2021, 07:09 AM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Kamaria - 06-15-2021, 11:09 AM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Safrin - 06-18-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Sunjata - 06-18-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Nate - 06-19-2021, 07:06 AM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Kamaria - 06-20-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 03:50 PM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Kamaria - 06-22-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: (RQ turn in) this solemn day - by Safrin - 06-22-2021, 03:55 PM