God Quest even if there is no star in sight
god quest turn in for Safrin <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

"... and I knew you had a shrine here, but I had no idea it was this beautiful." As Seren chatted away, she kept looking around at the lanterns and the little chimes. The grass may be wilting and the flowers drooping under the season's heat, but it did little to take away from the delightful nature of the location. She swept some dust from the columns, and knelt at the center of the arch to start lining up the fruits of her labor.

A piece of coral from Torchline, pinkish and gnarled. A chunk of ice from Halo; it steamed faintly in the warm air, and Seren hoped it wouldn't melt before her mother could collect it. Peppermint bark from the Gratewood brought a smile to her lips - she wondered what Sah was up to now - and was soon joined by a big jar where a freckled white lily had been carefully contained.

But the bowl of dried petals was placed ahead of all the rest; unrelated in some ways, while vastly more important in others.

"I brought you a gift, like I promised. See? It's a potpurri of Longheat! Maeve helped me make it. We had some trouble finding good flowers here, but I think it came out alright in the end. They smell quite lovely; especially this honey rose.

"Oh, and I found all the ingredients you needed, too. I was a little anxious while gathering the dreamdust flower, though in the end no one was hurt, thankfully."

Leaning back on her heels, Seren looked around, to make sure everything was neat and tidy; putting an arm around Umbra as the dragon pressed in against her leg, she smiled up at the sky, where the first stars of the evening had just begun to kindle.

"See, Mother? I told you I would be quicker this time."

Seren has completed her quest!

my only guiding light Seren has been given a quest! She must

- Collect coral from Torchline - a eulogy for roads untraveled - ✓
- Collect ice from Halo - on the borders of safety - ✓
- Collect dirt from the Hollowed Grounds - into the woods - ✓
- Collect peppermint bark from the Greatwood - (o) to look beyond the glory - ✓
- Collect one of the plants that makes snapdragon, dreamdust, OR thirdeye. - I know the feeling haunts you - ✓
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-19-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-22-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-22-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-22-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-22-2021, 08:57 PM