what’s so amazing about grace?
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Well this is it. They’ve put in the work, crafted a new holy place that is hopefully more secure than the last, that will stand against the tests of hate and nature both. The last step was simply calling the soul into the body, breathing life into new lungs.

Unfortunately, it’s a task easier said than done. What few threads remain of Nate’s attention are being pulled in every direction, and even when he can focus one in this direction, there’s the dilemma of how few ascended actually live in Torchline. Letters have been sent out, the word planted in every friendly ear he can manage, and finally planning comes to fruition, and they can gather in the damp cave housing the new shrine.

Nate is there first, if only to direct people into the right cave. When they’ve all arrived, made the short dive through, he steps to the front of the group and takes a breath. He’s never sure what to say for these, but this is the first time he hasn’t actually been able to summon words, gesturing for someone else to say something.

Shrine requirements:

Gather obsidian from the spire: {O} It's your fault
Obtain an abandoned’s lightning magic: I wouldn't love me neither
Electrify obsidian: {SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me
Rebuilding the shrine w/ 3 ascended: {PQ} ready or not here we go
Like a bullet through a flock of doves
To wage this war against your faith in me

Messages In This Thread
what’s so amazing about grace? - by Nate - 07-26-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: what’s so amazing about grace? - by Varus - 07-26-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: what’s so amazing about grace? - by Ophelia - 07-27-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: what’s so amazing about grace? - by Cameron - 07-28-2021, 01:19 AM