the stars that guide me towards salvation
Quest turn in for Safrin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve climbs the stairs of the lighthouse a bit more slowly, one hand holding onto the basket that contains the necessary components Safrin requested for her weapon as well as her offering while the other braces against Aidon’s back. The dragon ensures she remains steady as she makes her way to the shrine of her goddess. Reaching up to wipe a bit of sweat from her brow, the perspiration beading there despite the cooler temperature that hangs in the air now, seemingly another side effect of her pregnancy. The Nightshade is showing rather prominently now that she’s almost halfway through her pregnancy, the loose fabric of her dress still managing to cling to the swell of her belly, but Maeve doesn’t pay it any mind and she’s sure Safrin won’t either.

Finally reaching the top, the Nightshade doesn’t hesitate to begin setting up, placing her own candles alongside those that are already here. Each component is laid out for Safrin to examine. The burning feather from Ronin’s phoenix shift still casts a glow in the box that contains it, the Ursus leather provided by Noah, and the carefully coiled vine she collected with Aurelia. Aidon stands to the side, waiting to contribute his own fire once it’s needed, orange eyes tracking his bonded closely.

As for the offering, Maeve sets out various silver pots, inlaid with pearls and filled with a multitude of different things of her own making. One holds hand cream scented with honeysuckle and lavender and another a lipstick that perfectly matches the shade Safrin so often favors. ”Hello, Safrin… I’ve managed to gather everything you need. Thankfully I didn’t have to do any Ursur hunting myself. I imagine that would have been a touch difficult given that I’m not really a hunter. Ronin also tried to mail me one of his feathers. Not sure why he thought that would work, but he came to the Court and we managed to collect one without burning anything down.” Maeve finishes with a soft laugh, waiting with her hands clasped in front of her for her goddess to appear, a smile already curling on her lips. ”I also wanted to talk with you about something. If you have the time and would be willing to grant me the opportunity.”

This is a turn in for the quest received in flower gleam and glow
A feather collected from Ronin in too hot to handle
A sentient vine collected in under garden and calicos
A bit of Ursur leather obtained from Noah in Noah
Fire provided by Aidon actively.
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
the stars that guide me towards salvation - by Maeve - 07-26-2021, 01:25 PM