the ship doesn't swerve
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

Amun hesitated before the shrine. The light it emitted bathed his skin and revealed the bedraggled state of his clothes and the unkempt hair that hung limply. He scrubbed his hands across his face before kneeling. Clearing his throat, he opened his mouth. However, he didn't speak just yet. Instead he clenched and unclenched his hands a few times.

Finally he spoke in a low and quiet voice. "I've returned. I'm sorry it took so long." Pausing, he took an uneccessary breath. "I know you've expended a lot of yourself recently, but I hope you'll still have time for me, the Voice. And I did finish what I said I would last time we spoke. Far too late." But he hoped it wasn't too little as he bowed his head as he waited to see if there'd be a response.

Amun has completed the following quest from don't be scared just be prepared: Amun must believably lose three different fights (training threads), one of which must be against someone he'd normally beat easily.

{Training} {se} knives in my heart Believably lost to Darkeye, who Amun would normally beat easily by being too angry or upset to fight or act clearly
{Training} {se} stand up and take some action Believably lost to Edrei by not using any upgrades
{Training} {se} we like our fun and we never fight Believably lost to Melita because she's stronger

I'm also turning in his level 8 reward:  Receive a quest with a New God for a large bio-upgrade
amun

Messages In This Thread
the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-10-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-11-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-11-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-11-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-11-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-11-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-11-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-13-2022, 04:44 AM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-13-2022, 05:02 AM