imperative
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
It's done, and Ronin wishes he felt better about it. Or perhaps he wishes he felt worse - it isn't as though he hadn't been banned from crossing the borders into the Hollowed Grounds himself, under penalty of death. But this seems official, and he's mulling over that finality as he heads up towards the Celestine shrine.

Ultimately, however, the memory of the Tower, of Wessex and Nate, Edrei and Amun, of all the needless casualties and death it had wrought... that steels his resolve.

"I thought I might bring something a little different for you this time," he murmurs as he kneels before the shrine, setting out a small teaset. In the pot he has brought is a spiced tea that has been left to steep in the moonlight, dotted with star anise that bobs on the surface as it is poured into the cups.

"I did taste it first, don't worry." He smiles.

Ronin is turning in his RQ from this thread: the world is callin' you

There is no time limit. There are currently 5 active Stormbreakers. This means 4 unique characters have to participate (SCs do not count - they can participate, but they don't count toward completing tasks). Characters can participate more than once. Ronin must participate twice.

1. 3 threads: one collecting fluid from a pure Ascended, one collecting fluid from an Ascended hybrid, one collecting fluid from an Ascended demigod (either natural or raised up by a god, doesn't matter).

- Lena had the fluid from a pure Ascended from this thread: {KQ} never will I forsake you
- Ronin and Remi obtained fluid from an Ascended demigod in this thread: they will remember you
- Remi was able to procure fluid from Neron (Ascended hybrid) in this thread: {RQ} best served cold

2.   A thread finding silver ore (From the Climb, or somewhere else minerals are prevalent)

- Remi and Mateo mined this from the Climb: {RQ} hi-ho silver

3. A thread mixing the fluid together with the silver

Anju and Ronin completed this: {RQ} mixology

4. A thread seeding the clouds above Stormbreak with the mixture, either using Skyships or other flighted means!

Lena and Ronin (on his back, as a dragon): {RQ} seeding the skies
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
imperative - by Ronin - 07-22-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: imperative - by Safrin - 07-22-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: imperative - by Ronin - 07-22-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: imperative - by Safrin - 07-22-2022, 07:23 PM
RE: imperative - by Ronin - 07-22-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: imperative - by Safrin - 07-22-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: imperative - by Serendipity - 07-22-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: imperative - by Ronin - 07-22-2022, 07:50 PM