dance with the devil
Calliope Daughter of Selah
Bard

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225
Calliope
The man shyly declined her offer to sing more, and she didn't think much of it. It could be that he preferred to talk. She didn't like the sound of him leaving so soon, however. Maybe she could convince him to stay with a song once he decided to go.

He answered her inquiry ambiguously, and she noted how he tried to shift the subject towards her instead. A mysterious one, then? That only piqued her interest further. This suggested he was indeed some type of smuggler, someone whose occupation forced them to keep things secret. Exciting, indeed! What stories he must have! Calliope thought to herself. For now, she would let him keep his secrets. There was no need to scare him away with an overly inquisitive first impression. Besides, she never minded talking about herself.

"Oh, me? I wouldn't say I come here often...I only just discovered it a few weeks ago, really. The way sound moves through here is quite beautiful." As she replied, her posture relaxed further. She leaned against a stone supporting her back, and she brought her tail up and out of the water to lay down as well. Her arms moved to collect her long black hair, pulling it over one shoulder and threading her fingers through it gently.

"I hope I'm not interrupting any meeting of yours, then, um...what was your name? Mine is Calliope." She had yet to think of any stage name; the ones she had thought up so far were silly and unoriginal. Nothing to match her mother's title, of course, the Jewel of the Sea.
now's the time to be alive, to stay awake and be with me a while, and smile

Messages In This Thread
dance with the devil - by George - 06-04-2023, 02:53 AM
RE: dance with the devil - by Calliope - 06-09-2023, 02:54 AM
RE: dance with the devil - by George - 06-09-2023, 03:41 AM
RE: dance with the devil - by Calliope - 06-10-2023, 02:23 AM
RE: dance with the devil - by George - 06-10-2023, 03:04 AM
RE: dance with the devil - by Calliope - 06-15-2023, 08:55 PM
RE: dance with the devil - by George - 06-15-2023, 09:23 PM
RE: dance with the devil - by Calliope - 06-17-2023, 03:40 AM
RE: dance with the devil - by George - 06-17-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: dance with the devil - by Calliope - 07-04-2023, 01:19 AM