none for the homies, two for me
Willis Reede
Monster Hunter/Mercenary

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Smiling One Offline
Change author:
MP: 10
There was something about the Hallowed Grounds that made Willis a little uneasy. The lands was always bigger than he thought and there was always a sense of unease whenever he travelled on the lands. Willis wasn't sure what but he was certain that someone or something was watching him. Of course, there Hallowed Grounds was the land where many Monsters reside powerful ones such as the Banshee which meant that it was a gold mine for Monster Hunters.

"At least they have good alcohol," Willis muttered leaning against the counter. He arrived at the Inner Corner to unwind before looking for contracts. The Vamvloed wasn't bad as well with a cozy fireplace and neat and tidy knickknacks. It was nice to see an inn that was actually clean. From the corner of his eye, Willis spotted a blonde woman drinking and walking through the busy crowd heading to his direction by looks of it.

"And I have the empty seat," Willis sighed. "Just when I was enjoying time to myself."

Messages In This Thread
none for the homies, two for me - by Brenna - 07-24-2023, 06:16 PM
RE: none for the homies, two for me - by Willis - 07-25-2023, 06:23 AM