The sun shines down upon you
For Anju
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
she is mad
"Perhaps." she said to Anju's words. "But for now you reside on Vi's plane, in the flesh and bone of Rae. It is to them I must be thankful for your presence." she said with a hint of a smile. Often she had to remind her father's followers how inextricably linked Vi, Rae, and Mort were. To follow one was to follow them all, and to do that was to be on the great path Caido had realized upon the world.

Where Dygra fit in she did not yet know. But she understood the goddess to be a balancing point to Caido and that was enough for her.

As to where she lived? Delphia looked around aimlessly, then shrugged. "I do not yet know. I supposed I would find a little nook of trees or grasses to settle in. But it seems everything here is stone. So I assume a street corner will suffice." she said, then laughed a little in amusement. "So you are visiting me in my home, as it is currently wherever I happen to be." she said. Then her gaze turned to Riya and she held her hand out to the dragonling as Tishy mewed her own greeting.
DELPHIA
but she is magic

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 08-15-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 08-24-2023, 07:00 AM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 08-24-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:58 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 10-03-2023, 06:57 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 10-10-2023, 03:39 AM