The sun shines down upon you
For Anju
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Anju
I see what lies heavy on your heart
If anyone understands the way the gods exist in cohesive harmony - heralds aside at times - it is Anju, but Delphia is somehow even more literal than Anju herself, which often leads to amusing dovetailing conversation the likes of which she currently finds herself in. "Even I am not so somber as to say that aging is merely slow dying, but that would be my only rebuttal." Vi and Rae may yet have been the constructs behind her life, but Anju is more of the mind that once a human is made and they are granted free will, the rest is up to them.

Anju has never turned her nose up at sleeping roughly or even embracing the wilder sides of homekeeping that the Greatwood often favored, but in this moment she merely stares silent and dumbstruck at Delphia's easily spoken plan.

"No," she bluntly dismisses, dark hair shimmering as she shakes her head abruptly, arm cutting to the side as if severing a string. "Absolutely not. I will not abide you sleeping on the street Delphia, no matter how little mortal comforts you need." Even Anju can admit that some desires - even when not necessities - were still in many ways too much of a boon to the heart and mind to discard so readily. "I have a spare bedroom. Please, take it. Make my home your own." Riya bumps her head against Delphia's offered hand, hum-growling in her throat in clear agreement as Anju offers her own in a symbolic gesture - or perhaps simply one to ensnare, so she might grab Delphia and run off with her to the district she lives in before the demigoddess can refuse.
and the strength you still keep inside

Messages In This Thread
The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 08-15-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 08-24-2023, 07:00 AM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 08-24-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:58 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Delphia - 10-03-2023, 06:57 PM
RE: The sun shines down upon you - by Anju - 10-10-2023, 03:39 AM