Hit the brakes, you’re not thinking straight
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Koa
Isn't it messed up,
How I'm just dying to be him?
He raises an eyebrow at the order, not having expected something so strong from Jude. But again, what does he really know of the boy, except that they've both loved and lost the same girl, and that he's sweet in a way that deserves protection, and that his brother may be a mass killer?

That he's maybe now an alcoholic, and that it was Koa who first got him drunk. Another fuckup for the Dragoon to add to his ledger, it seems.

A quick gesture above Jude's head tells the bartender to make Koa's a double, and the younger man's half. Then his hand flies unsubtly to his cropped hair as Jude turns back, his question - and the awkwardness after - eliciting a laugh. He's about to say something about how that sounds like flirting when the younger man goes on, and now it's Koa's turn to blush, flattered and bemused by this line of questions. "I make do," he agrees, eyes glittering above a brief, wolfish grin.

Ah, but Jude is too soft a sheep for full-force-flirtation, and besides, the soldier is still entirely unsure where things stand with the boy. Running fingers through his cropped hair, Koa rolls his shoulders in a shrug. "But yes - used to, anyway, though not much anymore. Sometimes for work, sometimes for play." An eyebrow raises up in challenge, as though daring Jude to ask what play meant. But then he's asking for recommendations, and gods, if Koa isn't on the backfoot here.

"Uhhh... depends a lot on your type, I guess." Suavity is washed away, only floundering confusion left on his face. Frowning, Koa sucks his lip, clearly trying to decide whether or not to speak. "But - and tell me if I'm out of line, but... this doesn't really seem like your scene." His look says what his voice does not: I get the vibe that you're a virgin, and way, way, way out of your depth.
I'm just a notch in your bedpost,
but you're just a line in a song

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit the brakes, you’re not thinking straight - by Koa - 01-01-2024, 09:02 PM