a queen selling dreams
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

Though Flora still thought she was well-suited to lead Torchline, this did seem like a very unfair shove off the deep end. "People have been sending in reports from all over the island with tallies and whatnot, but...It's almost not worth reading." She murmurs, staring into her cup. "With how much it keeps changing." Flora adds with a small shrug. More dead; that's always what it was. More dead. More damage. More destruction.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it. Is...Stormbreak's okay, right?" Soh wouldn't be offering all of their aid if they weren't, but it seemed like the sort of thing she should ask.

Smiling as tears began to pool in her eyes, Flora opened her mouth to say something before panic and exhaustion twisted her lips into shapes unable to speak. Hiccuping, the Doubletaken lets herself just tip to the side that she might rest her head against Sohalia's shoulder. When finally she had her breath back, she uttered a humourless little laugh. "Last time we were like this, we were talking about boys." She recalls before grimacing at the sudden pit in her stomach.
My house of stone, your ivy grows
And now I'm covered in you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-01-2024, 06:18 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-02-2024, 07:01 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 08:51 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-03-2024, 02:24 AM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-08-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-09-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-21-2024, 05:29 PM