Speak until you’re heard
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
"I missed you too." Edmund tightens his hold on his brother, one hand around his shoulders and the other cupping the back of his neck. As he feels tears soak his shirt, he wishes he was still taller than Jude so that he could fully tuck his little brother into his hold. He settles for resting his cheek against Jude's temple as he listens, his heart aching over his brother's pain.

The Ancient's brow furrows, taking a moment to consider his words. "I know. I'm sorry that he hurt you." Because that's exactly what Harper has done. Even if Edmund understands his pseudo-father's actions and his desire to leave Torchline and Safrin behind, he still hates that Jude had to suffer for it. "Harper made the best choice for him, but it's a horrible situation."

Edmund gives Jude an extra squeeze, "Tell me what you need, little brother. How can I help?" If he needs to hunt down Harper and have a long conversation, he will. If Jude wants to hide away from the world under his brother's watchful eye and do nothing but relax, it'll be done. Whatever he needs or wants, the Ancient will do all that is in his power to help.

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows

Messages In This Thread
Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 09:53 PM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 03-26-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 04-02-2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 04-17-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Serendipity - 04-17-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 05-06-2024, 12:49 AM