Speak until you’re heard
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Edmund resists the growl that climbs up his throat as he takes in Jude's red eyes. His little brother should never look so sad, so broken. The Ancient's fury on his behalf burns the back of his throat and he pulls back just enough to knock foreheads with Jude. His steel-blue eyes sharpen, "You are not an idiot, or a failure, or whatever horrible and foolish words have been circling in your head lately."

His tail lashes and Edmund's eyes soften along with his voice, "You're just hurt and lost. The people around you have failed you and you did the best that you could." He was one of those people and Edmund will never forgive himself for it. He'd vanished, been lost too but as the eldest, he should have shielded Jude from it better.

"I love you and I am so proud of you for surviving this far. You don't need to forgive Harper unless it feels right to you but you do need to let it go just enough that doesn't consume you. Feel your pain and then let it go. For yourself, not for him." Letting go was something that the Ancient was also working on in forgiving himself. He and Jude can try together.

Edmund tilts his head up and stands on his toes so that he can kiss the top of his little brother's head, "I'll be here. For every moment of it. You can stay with me whenever, and for however long, that you need or want."

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows

Messages In This Thread
Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 09:53 PM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 03-26-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 04-02-2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 04-17-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Serendipity - 04-17-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 05-06-2024, 12:49 AM