calculated coincidence
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
As a man whose smiles also fall short these days, whilst Ronin's affliction might be more transient than Zahir's, he'll not begrudge the bespectacled stranger aer quirks. And ae makes the sort of point that Ronin can appreciate, besides. "After a lifetime of it, the less responsibility I can get away with, the better," he agrees with a scoff, taking a moment to roll his ankles since he's paused his run for the time being.

"Stormbreak has become more open minded these days, if I read you right," he adds; the Abandoned are no longer grabbed by weird enchanted hands in the ground, for example, and they don't literally turn to stone when setting foot within the region's borders. "But I suppose it will all take time." He doesn't know what Rome is, but he'd agree it wasn't built in a day if he did.

Alas, the same has to be said of The Hanged Man, and it's with a smile that tilts towards crooked that he nods his understanding. "You might be a little disappointed when it's rebuilt - Flora is more fond of music and dancing than shadowy corners. But maybe we can install one in the rebuild."

Finding himself warming to Zahir despite all attempts to remain prickly, the Nova considers the distance between here and the stretch of beach that will take him home, and nods, surprisingly content for the company. "We can walk," he says readily. "I'll treat it as a warmdown. What brings you to Torchline, anyway? Given that busy city streets are more your thing."
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know

Messages In This Thread
calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-01-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-02-2024, 06:08 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-03-2024, 06:46 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-04-2024, 05:48 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-05-2024, 01:55 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-05-2024, 06:00 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-06-2024, 10:07 AM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-09-2024, 06:17 PM