A drop is all you need
For Tal and Dygra!
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund was equally eager and nervous about bringing Tal to Mother. As they walked in the direction of the shrine, he glanced at his guildmate, "I know that you're squeamish about it, but the best offering for Mother is blood. If you don't want to use your own, do you want to quickly hunt something to bring her instead if you haven't done so already? I'm sure she would prefer your own blood, though." He wasn't sure what the courier had prepared, but Edmund wanted to set the man up for success.

Once offerings were sorted, they entered the shrine. The rubies glittered soothingly, and the Ancient found his tail flicking lazily as he led them deeper in. They made their way to the center, and Edmund pricked his finger against the sharp gems. "Hello, Mother. I hope that you're well. I've missed you. I've been getting to know my siblings, as you suggested, and it's been wonderful. I've helped with a few of their personal quests too." He smiled softly, "Thank you for giving me the push to do so." With every Ancient he met, Edmund felt more at ease. They were all such wonderful people, and he looked forward to growing closer to them all.  

The young Ancient ran a tongue over his fangs as he found his words, "I was wondering if you would please be willing to help me create armor? Perhaps one that would allow me to burn those who attack me?" With the threat of the Family, he needed to protect himself and although he had kept up with his training, he needed to improve his defensive measures.  

Stepping back to let Tal step forward, Edmund gestured to the man, "I've also brought my guildmate Talyson here. We have something to ask you as I wish to help my guildmates reach their goals. If you have the time, would you please hear his request?

~
Edmund offers his blood, introduces Talyson, and requests a quest to get some fiery armor.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
A drop is all you need - by Edmund - 04-22-2024, 08:03 PM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Talyson - 04-22-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Random Event - 04-27-2024, 10:35 PM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Edmund - 05-02-2024, 04:29 AM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Talyson - 05-03-2024, 05:30 AM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Random Event - 05-06-2024, 04:17 AM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Edmund - 05-07-2024, 12:04 AM
RE: A drop is all you need - by Talyson - 05-07-2024, 06:03 AM