Sing to me
Harper <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Oh, when the world is burning
"I should know that," she admitted sheepishly, "but I keep forgetting. Fetching water and splitting wood was children's work at home, and it's been a long time since I was the youngest. It's been an experience, re-learning things I thought I knew after only watching it be done."

Settling in by the table, she poured them drinks from a pitcher - only water, alas - and offered Harper the first glass. Her mouth fell open at his confession, thoroughly and unabashedly impressed. "Really? And you carried it all the way out here too - thank you!"

Almost reverently she tried a bite of the paella. Flavors leapt at her palate, some new while others were familiar and comforting. It was warm. It was succulent and delicious; her stomach cinched itself tight around her spine and demanded more; it wasn't easy to put her fork down instead of just wolfing it down. "It's so good," she all but chirped, eagerly reaching for the container that held the steaks. "Just warming it up will be enough; let me just - "  

A thought was all it took for the flames to suddenly rise with a crackling roar. Heat rolled out from the hearth, chasing off the slightly chill draft along the floor and turned it into something refreshing and pleasant instead. "Tell me how you want the fire," she offered; happy to help him however she could. Being it moral support, a place to crash or as a private portable stove. She was willing and able.
Don't walk away
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Sing to me - by Maea - 04-25-2024, 02:09 AM
RE: Sing to me - by Harper - 04-25-2024, 06:30 AM
RE: Sing to me - by Maea - 04-25-2024, 03:47 PM
RE: Sing to me - by Harper - 04-25-2024, 04:07 PM
RE: Sing to me - by Maea - 04-25-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Sing to me - by Harper - 04-26-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: Sing to me - by Maea - 04-26-2024, 03:42 AM
RE: Sing to me - by Harper - 04-26-2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Sing to me - by Maea - 04-26-2024, 04:34 AM