Mini Event TMI
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
and the only solution was to stand and fight
For all of Deimos’s patience, it was being tested these days. Between the lack of decision-making, the unfurling sentiments that now the Family was listening in on them, and having dealt with Maea’s joke of a meeting, all this combined had made him a stony fixture on the landscape. Features rendered purposefully indifferent, his first reaction was much like Ronin’s in assessing the situation – though his eyes went to his constituents, like Amhran and Sah, before flickering over to Remi and the White Knight. His jaw clenched in the only air of frustration he’d show; for these revelations wouldn’t be just for them.

Pocket dimensions didn’t matter, and pretending like they weren’t playing a fool’s game wouldn’t either. Stoic and resigned, for now, he nodded his comprehension at the Bastion, then Ronin, waiting until the latter was ready. “I can try those first,” as both warning and preparation – his control was excellent, but it didn’t mean something couldn’t go awry, depending on this fixture.

So he did exactly that – unfurling contorted portions of fire at the sphere, waiting for a reaction or sentiment and granting pause, before doing the same with the intangible threads of life drain.

--

Deimos unleashes Mastered Fire and Mastered Life Drain at the familial sphere (with time in between to gauge any reactions from the globe).
DEIMOS

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mastered fire seems to do regular damage.

Life Drain seems to do regular damage.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Nothing substantial, but also nothing insignificant; neither fire nor life drain seemed to be overly successful, yet enough to ensure damage. At this point, the Sword would take that as a favorable outcome – considering the group was being watched by more than just Caido counterparts. Waiting for Ronin to be ready, and perhaps for anyone else who wanted to contribute their elemental or potent means, he gave them opportunities before nodding towards the White Knight again, intending to unfurl another set of incantations.

This time it was Mastered Air, whipping through in intentions of landing upon the sphere, and thereafter, followed by Mastered Water, manifested and contorting waves of ice.

--

Deimos tries Mastered Air and Mastered Water on the sphere.
DEIMOS

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mastered air seems to be very effective.

Mastered Water (ice) seems to do no damage.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

Pressed against her father's side, the warmth and steady presence emanating from him gave her the courage Seren had been unable to muster on her own. As Deimos tested the sphere at varying degrees of success, she was emboldened enough to try one of her own abilities. So far celestial magic had proven ineffective, but did it apply to all gifts granted by Safrin?

In a pause where others were able to try their best, Seren nodded that she would go next, and attempted to tweaked the gravity of the sphere, hoping against all proof to the contrary that she wouldn't be entirely useless.

--
Seren tries Gravity pulse on the sphere

Magic: Gravity Pulse | Can increase or decrease gravity within 15ft of her body. When used on herself she can jump higher/take larger bouncier steps/hover 10ft off the ground /etc, or root herself or something/someone else in place (Must have a str of +15 to move her/the item). Not effective against large structures like houses.
Type: Grey | Rank: Upgraded
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
The results from Mastered Air surprised him – enough for his brows to rise, and remain that way as the ice simply had no effect at all. Good to know, perhaps, that either the alteration in the element wasn’t sufficient, or the watery components themselves. Someone else in the crowd with similar components was more than welcome to test the alternatives.

Watching as Seren worked her machinations, the Sword waited until she was finished before assembling another portion of his. This time Mastered Earth embarked, rushing along the ground until it could bombard the sphere.

Thereafter, once there was time and opportunity to see the results, he shifted into his Thunderbird provisions; high enough and out of the way of anyone else, and unleashing his Mastered Lightning ability straight from his gaze and upon the orb.

--

Deimos tries Mastered Earth, and after shifting into a Thunderbird, also tries Mastered Lightning.
DEIMOS

Change author:
Gravity seems to be very effective.

Mastered Earth seems to do no damage.

Mastered Lightning seems to do regular damage.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The waters rise above my eyes
I will breathe it in and go out with the tide
Noah stood with his back mostly to the group for a while -- only turning his head to see what Seren revealed. After a bit, though, silence came from the Vox voice and Noah turned back around. He turned to see Seren's gravity magic work against the sphere, as well as Deimos' lightning and earth. He had heard the crackle and rush of flames and knew there was no need to test his stag. Like the rest, he knew his celestial abilities would have no effect.

But there was a new one.

"I have one, but it has a large radius, just a warning." Thankfully really only Remi would feel the pain of being harmed by his magic, which was the only reason he was willing to do it. His glacier eyes looked towards Mort's demigod with an apologetic look before he surged his magic into the air.

Noah attempted:

Magic: Atomic Roar | By way of manipulating atoms, Noah creates an invisible blast of energy that damages those within a 60ft cone. Those effected have to beat a STR save or be pushed back 10ft.
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
And when you think this is the end
You will find me there where I have always been
code by sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
Remi remains a shield and Sunjata watches with a bit of indifference as more and more decisions are debated, until action finally takes root. Steel eyes slip toward Deimos in curiosity, watching as the magic comes to life and beats down on the ball, watching and pondering as element after element are shown.

Sitting up more fully and standing now to join the fray, it isn’t as if Sunjata particularly cares (he’s got nothing against the Family at this present moment, given the situation, and whether or not that affects any of his magic on the item, he doesn’t know), but for the effort of playing along to help be a mediator and middleman, the Flood watches as Deimos uses water as ice and sees it sluff off into nothing.

Ice and traditional water are different, though, and he approaches once Noah’s sent off his own specific magic, waiting for the result of that before Sunjata’s conjuring his own water magic, ensuring that the distance is good enough and a short nod offered to Ronin, Sunjata conjures a decent amount of water to swirl around him, before directing it in a precise manner that would hopefully slam with a decent amount of force behind it onto the sphere.

Sunjata uses his water magic (non ice!)

Magic: Making Waves | Can create and control water (a full swimming pool amount). Must be within a 60ft radius.
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Change author:
Atomic attacks seem to do regular damage.

Remi takes 621.5 pts of damage.
Remi: 893.5/1515

Seren, Hadama, Melita, Amhran, Sah, and Hotaru are all shoved back 15ft.

Regular temperature water seems to do regular damage.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
are you really going to talk about timing in times like these?
Not since he'd reached into the Core itself at the top of the Cordillera had Remi felt so much physical pain in one fell swoop. Breathless and instantly nauseous, the Bastion's knees hit the sand before he was even aware that he'd been stumbling. A cold sweat prickled across his skin as he fought to relax his muscles enough to take a full breath. It took several seconds and what resulted was a hiccuping sort of whine from between Remi's clenched teeth.

Exhaling at last, shakily, Remi managed to open his eyes and though his vision was bright with stars, his gaze found Noah. "If you had wanted to hurt me, Noah, I could have just paired us together at the Tournament." He wheezes before rubbing a hand up the side of his face.

Only then does he notice that almost half the group has been shoved back by the Foresaken's efforts, and it's with an eyebrow raised that Remi gives his head a little shake. "If anyone else has an ability like that, take the orb and walk down the beach." Just because he could soak the damage, didn't mean that it felt good to do so, especially when Vi's demigod could have taken any number of steps to mitigate the harmful effects.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
RONIN
THE WHITE KNIGHT
It starts out fairly standard, Ronin stepping away from his daughter and holding the orb in both hands as Deimos steps up. Fire, life drain, air, ice, earth, even Seren's Gravity Pulse - that's all fine, even if the Knight's fingers are left numb and vibrating from keeping hold of the unhappy item as it's subjected to the onslaught. Then the Sword becomes thunderbird and it feels a little hairier, Ronin's eyes widening a fraction as lightning forks across the orb, but hey, no, he's still holding it.

Then Noah steps up.

"Wait, I'm not sure--" he begins, before the other man unleashes his Atomic Roar, and Ronin is left wincing as he fights to stay on his feet. He manages it, luckily enough - and then Sunjata soaks him too, thanks - and he's about to go and check on Seren where she's been shoved back when he sees Remi fall out of the corner of his eye, and the rest of the group may as well not be present any more.

"Okay, we're done here," he announces, dropping the orb as if it's nothing more than a rock, Vox's presence be damned, and rushing to his husband's side. (If Seren wants to tuck it back into her little pocket dimension, that's her prerogative).

Kneeling beside the Bastion, Ronin checks him over despite there being no visible damage, brows furrowed as he smooths a hand through his curls. "Can you stand?" he asks softly. "Let's get you home."
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The waters rise above my eyes
I will breathe it in and go out with the tide
The atomic energy surged from Noah, and it was with a blast that the meeting shattered. Immediately Noah reached out towards his friends with frantic arms and widened eyes. First he reached for Hotaru, a pulse of familiar protectiveness surging through him when he saw her go back. Then he reached for Sah, patting the once-wolf apologetically.

”Im sorry, Remi. Everyone. Truly.” he said, hands lowered in submission and apologies. ”Its, uh, new. I’ve only used it once, and he was able to dodge it. I didn’t know its full scope. I’m truly, truly sorry.” his eyes went to Talyson when he mentioned the dodging, but then locked back on Remi. Im sorry. he said agin over the attuned bond.
And when you think this is the end
You will find me there where I have always been
code by sky

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
are you really going to talk about timing in times like these?
Reaching out to place his hand over one of Ronin's—nearly everyone present had access to the attuned bond—Noah included—such that the Bastion relied on physical touch to communicate the hardening edges of his anger and frustration. Remi had been working at length to try and smooth down the sharper aspects of his personality that had grown ever more barbed as the years had passed, and where once he might have risen and threatened the Foresaken, now he simply let those feelings bleed through to his husband.

"I am fine." And he was; the wound was a mortal one, and though it certainly hurt, it was nothing the Bastion wouldn't heal from.

Shifting his gaze to Noah, Remi nodded at the other man's apology, offering him a shaky smile before grasping onto Ronin in an effort to stand. "If anyone ever has new abilities they want to test out, I am always available." He offers to the group at large given his role as tank, but perhaps to Noah specifically. With both the strongest—and importantly—the weakest in such close proximity, now was absolutely not the time for any amount of fuck around and find out in Remi's opinion.

"If anyone has abilities they want to try out, it does not seem as though the orb is doing anything more than absorbing the damage." Which meant it seemed to be fairly safe, AOE effects notwithstanding, if Seren wanted to keep orchestrating trials herself.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.