Notice Board
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
MONSTER HUNTERS!

Asking for interest in monster hunter's guild in Halo. Would welcome people of all skill sets, fighters, explorers, researchers, whatever you have to offer would be happily accepted. The work of the guild would be not only to hunt the things that pose a threat, but to try and understand them, and come up with good solutions to Caido's monster problems, cause we all know there are a lot of fucking monsters.

Offering companionship, training, knowledge, and a chance to protect and learn! Contact Aisha Khai (Deepfrost Shield) if you're interested!

~ Aisha ♡

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A long note, in the very neat print of a professional scribe, is pinned in the dead of night to the Notice board -

Abandoned Acquired of Caido

The Old Gods and Heralds are threatened by you and your potential. It’s why they treat you like shit, why they’ve discarded your original name, Acquired, and said the magical mutation is a terrible, hateful thing. So you won’t seek to follow in the Voice’s footsteps. So you won’t challenge the status quo.

And when you do ask for something? They torture you for it. Make you suffer to prove you’re worthy. They sneer and demand and make sure you feel less than human. Did you know you can’t enter Stormbreak? They’ll kill you - turn you to stone. The Order hates you almost as much as they hate the Ascended.

For what? Just being born.

Tell me, how do you think that mutation came about to begin with? How hypocritical is it to introduce magic and then call it shameful?

You have been viciously, needlessly punished for something far beyond your control. Our people have been manipulated for centuries into thinking you’re an abomination, when really, you have the potential to be the most powerful of us all.

Take a chance on the Voice for your next prayer. You might be pleasantly surprised by her willingness to help you be the best you can be. Take back your power.

Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
NEW TRAINING GROUNDS

At the edge of the Ruins, evening after next. We'll be building a new type of training ground. Gonna need a few extra hands to help out.

- Cal

{PQ} pull yourself together <3

Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
INFIRMARY REOPENED

The Infirmary is in working order again!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MONSTERS NEED KILLIN

You don't know me an' i don't know you. But I run a caravan that goes all the way from Hak Etme down to the Feverlands. Only there's some big skeletal cunt in the sands up here that won't let my damn wagon leave.

Whoever comes up here and kills this bag of bones can have any item they want from my store.

OOC: This notice will serve as IC justification for an upcoming KQ!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
There had been rumors, of course, but nothing officially announced until an important looking notice appears on the Board.

Stepping Down

It's my pleasure to serve as your Queen for the past year, but the time has come for me to play another role. Isla Lockwood and Bastien de Rosieres will be the new leaders of the Hollowed Grounds and I'll be stepping down to General. Together, we hope to be able to continue to makes the Hollowed Grounds a safe place for all people.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Governmental issues will still take place at Theskyra House until further notice. Also, feel free to call it the Town Hall.

Yours,

Wessex Theskyra

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

A Message from Bastien De Rosieres

Hello my dear Grounds,

I am sure Isla would like to leave her own message later, so I will not speak for her, but I would like to simply say I am honoured and glad to be given such a position of responsibility. I love this town dearly and promise I will work to bring it to it's highest potential. Not only beautiful, but strong and capable for anything that may be coming our way.

I will be working with Isla in all of her talents. I could not have asked for a better partner for this adventure and together we will be working to ascend the town to higher heights.

I love all of you, feel free to speak to me at my Sanctuary any time.

Bastien
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
LONGNIGHT

I will be spending LongNight at the Infirmary, and the Temple will be available for any who wish to see what the darkness brings this year.

With luck we will be able to spend the week in celebration and peace, but in case things do not go entirely to plan, I have always found the Temple to be a good place to hideout.

Be safe and well,

Overseer Lockhart

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
CABINET CHANGE

To all citizens of the Hollowed Grounds,

After much deliberation, my fellow Overseer Bastien De Rosieres has decided that he is much better suited to serve the needs of the people in a position of ambassador.

This will not affect much in terms of how we plan to proceed in the coming seasons. But if you have any concerns, or indeed any ideas for Bastien, please do not hesitate to bring them to either of us.

Be safe and well,

Overseer Lockhart

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
FLOWERBIRTH SEASONAL DEITY

Fellow Ascended,

I have recently been informed of a deity in the Sunshine Pools at Hak Etme who is in need of assistance. I understand that the desert is not an ideal environment for the vast majority of us, but it didn't feel right to keep this information to myself.

Should you decide to go to the Sunshine Pools, you will find a starlit well in the ground. The deity requires water and resides at the bottom of the well, so this is an ideal way to help him get his strength back.

Again, this is not a call to action. Times are not easy for us, and sometimes staying close to home is safest.

Be well,

~ Overseer Lockwood

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Dear people of the Hollowed Grounds

I am writing to you with an important concern.
The dangers that have formed near our borders have been ignored for too long. A shoal of land sharks has spread there and caused us problems for too long. Bastien was the last victim of them and I cannot accept with good conscience that we do not have a body to bury it. I will organize a hunt for this. With luck, we'll find the body, but I'm concerned about our safety. Anyone who agrees with me is welcome to join me in this endeavor. You can find me at the forge or just ask me directly.

Respectfully Darkeye

This will become a PQ+ soon.

Coding Base by Sky

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
A Bonfire Night

You are hereby invited to attend a casual night of fun in the Glade, Hollowed Grounds. Consider bringing a story to share over the light of bonfires real and otherwise, all in the spirit of tolerance and coexistence. Food, music and a good time is guaranteed!

Dress warmly, as snow lies deep in places.

Welcome!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
CHANGES

People of the Grounds,

It has likely not escaped your attention that I have, in the past, maintained a close connection with the Old Gods demigods. This has by and large earned the Hollowed Grounds some form of protection from anything that may have come to harm us. That is unfortunately no longer the case.

I cannot, however, trust myself not to hesitate should we need to make choices concerning those demigods. So it is with a sense of duty that I must relinquish leadership of the Hollowed Grounds and allow someone with a clearer head to take the reins.

Please join me in welcoming Sunjata Wrenzaok in his role moving forward. I will be assisting his leadership from a cabinet position, and rest assured I will still do my best for the Hollowed Grounds there.

We may have lost an Overseer, but we have gained an Archon and an Advisor.

Thank you very much for your support.

~ Isla Lockwood

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Dear Grounders

I have been putting it off for too long and am now getting in touch to ask for your help. Meide forge is unfortunately not yet finished and I need some hardworking helpers to help me finish what I started.
You can find me in the Domiciles there on the edge
I hope that some appear

With kind regards
Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky