Notice Board
A fae notice board

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nestled inside of the Undercroft is a board clearing meant to be often checked, where information of various types can be easily dispersed.

You may use this code to post your notices, if you like:

Code:
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 auto; width: 70%;">
<div style="margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: 30px; text-shadow: 2px 3px 30px #ffffff;"><center><font style="font-family:oswald; color:#000000;font-size:70px; line-height:70px; letter-spacing:2px;">TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE</font></div><div align=justify><font style="font-family:times; font-size: 17px; color: #000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px;"><br />

blah blah

</div></div></font>
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 59 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

I request assistance setting up a proper training ground. Meet me on the outskirts of the Village at dawn tomorrow.

-Alina Estarr

{PQ} bend but don't break

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
It had been a while since Remi had been to the Sidhe village, but with Ianto as his guide, he made it easily enough. With a pre-written note, the alchemist adds to the notice board before returning back to his and Ronin's camp.

Dust Storms

Ronin and I will be trying to go through the storms to the West. Should any Fae want to come, meet us in two days time at noon near the most westerly edge of the Stonesong.

~ Remi Taliesin.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Assistance setting up an embassy in the Sea of Branches would be appreciated! When it is complete, Fae and non-Fae will be able to visit for information and assistance relating to each other.

It requires some construction and maintenance, and some furniture needs to be moved.

{PQ} if you lived here, you'd be home by now

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MONSTERS NEED KILLIN

You don't know me an' i don't know you. But I run a caravan that goes all the way from Hak Etme down to the Feverlands. Only there's some big skeletal cunt in the sands up here that won't let my damn wagon leave.

Whoever comes up here and kills this bag of bones can have any item they want from my store.

OOC: This notice will serve as IC justification for an upcoming KQ!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Flowerbirth Deity

Near the sunshine pools in Hak Etme you will find a well of starlight coming out of the ground. Beneath it is the remaining seasonal deity, Ghilio. He seems like the sort that does not like to be bothered, so leave him alone if you can.

He does require water though. This can be poured down the well without needing to go beneath the ground and bother him.

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

People of the Greatwood,

I am sad to announce that I will be stepping down as your leader, effective immediately.

For some time now I've struggled to reconcile the demands of my conscience with those of my position. I believed that my purpose was to keep the Greatwood safe through an unwanted war -- that, no matter how much I disagreed with the war itself, I could lead our people through it by focusing on our defenses and not on striking out against the enemy.

However, I can no longer count myself as a follower of the Old Gods as they call for the destruction of an entire race of people based only upon their choice of god. The Ascended have harmed us, yes, and I still support the idea of bringing the specific individuals who made that attack to justice -- but to eliminate the Ascended as a whole is not justice, and I cannot be party to it.

Our supposed allies in Stormbreak have used our home as a staging ground for murderous attacks on our neighbors. They would draft us into a war created solely by their hatred and prejudice. If I cannot resist their efforts -- and I have tried -- then the least I can do is refuse to have my name appended to them.

I will leave Sidhe Village shortly and move to the Wilds. Whether you agree with me or not, I would ask that you do not look for me.

Take care.

Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Greatwood Guardian

coding base by Skylark
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Greetings people from Caido.

It's been a year since the end of the war. Many things had to be rebuilt. Many of us have lost things. I would like to help rebuild something. I would like to start a guild that has the goal to build things. With a large port in the vicinity as well as the necessary materials, the Grounds are excellent for it. Also, experienced ship drivers or shipbuilders as well as people for the security of the goods are needed. The grounds need people like you. Does the whole thing appeal to you? Then please send me a raven or come personally.

Respectfully Darkeye.

Coding Base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
Masquerade

Frey and I would like to invite all of you to a masquerade at Wrenzaok's Refuge. It will be held in the middle of Deepfrost with more information to follow as we get closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Dear people from Greatwood

I know that you have not had it easy, just like other regions. I would like to offer you my hand in peace and ask for your help. The grounders have lost a lot in the last year. I know that many of you do not care. But I would like to reach a time of peace and would be happy if you support us. I would like to restore the town hall which was badly damaged by the attack. I ask for your help

Sincerely
Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky