2 Sex Gods walk into a bar
Frey Shrine Post
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I thought that love was in the drugs
But the more I took, the more it took away
Ever since Amalia had told him Caido had an actual, for real Sex God, Adam had been very intrigued by the idea. Surely, the God would be impressed with his performance in the world so far; if not they would at least likely have something in common. Seemed like a more fun God than Raggy Death or Sparkly Lady.

And the quests would be amazing, probably, right?

He came to the shrine with a little shot glass filled with a strong spirit (that he tipped up to the shrine as if offering a toast, then put down) and a plate bearing one of Amalia's pastries. "Amalia tells me this is some kinda fruit twist thing. I thought you might like it, cos fruit's meant to be like, sexy for metaphors and shit, right? Oh-- I wanna talk to uh...Frey? The sex one? If I can. Thanks."

Leaning back he smiled at the shrine and waited, very eager indeed to see what this God would look like.
And I could never get enough
ADAM

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

In an extremely unlucky turn of fate, the god did not appear.

Hella bad luck, yo.