[se] the devil made me do it
Open
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
{set post {SE} A Thief in the Night, to finishe the SE req}

With the man run off, Lily’s attention turns to the trapped doe, as it frantically struggles to escape the noose around its leg. She hums to herself, licking her lips in a predatory manner as she stares hungrily at the poor, struggling creature. Through some divine miracle, the rope goes slack enough for its leg to slip through and when the creature trips over itself in its newfound haste to get away, Lily springs forward. She is nowhere near as quick as the deer, but she is Blighted and she is hungry and she hasn’t a care in the world for the things that might make her otherwise hurt.

One hand catches a flailing hoof, holds on against all odds - all strikes and attempts to shake her off. The redhead is bruised, but somehow manages to claw her way up the tiring creature’s leg, until a well timed, calculated twist breaks a bone and sends the most horrific sounds of pain into the silent winter’s air.
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive