Notice Board
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Important Changes

Please come to the town square to speak with Hotaru Kaito and Noah Olson regarding immediate and vital changes in Halo’s government. It will be hosted here just after the sun has fully risen above the horizon.

Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Henceforth Neron Launceleyn is banished from Halo for his crimes against us. He went unpunished for too long. Any sight of him is to be reported immediately.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The ice is moving again across the Sea of Glass. We all know how it groans, but this time...well, this time it seems worse.

Residents of Halo will have seen Seren and Ronin Taliesin inspecting the Sea of Glass. Years ago there was also chatter from Amalia, Deimos, and Sunjata about having seen a large creature stirring within its depths. In order to break through though, the ice would have to be melted somehow, though given that it is upheld not only by Halo's cold but by Eirachi's magic again, a simple bit of fire likely won't do the trick...
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Halo,

We made an attempt on the Sea of Glass. The combination of mastered lighting to damage and Morgan and Neron simultaneously using mastered water didn't work. Perhaps further elements are simply needed or the Sea of Glass requires a completely different strategy.

-Sah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
As quickly as midnight falls over Halo, so this notice is posted:

"Morgan was seen helping the Ascended at the Sea of Glass in an attempt to gain a relic. These relics are known to help in the war. How neutral can she be, helping those who attacked your citadel gain more power?"

Noah posts this notice using his capitol compass and his invisibility cloak, and the timing is directly subsequent to this thread.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Halo,

An anonymous tip was sent my way and although I am unaware of the context, I felt I should share the warning it gave. Gray means death. If anyone has any other information or context, please pass it along to the council. I wish you all the best.

Stay safe,
-Sah
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Halo,

Morgan has been killed by an unknown creature in Whitebrim. Neron has also gone missing, so avoid the area until further notice. As the only member of the council remaining, I'm assuming command for the time being. We'll vote on our new Warden in the coming days. Until then, take this time to grieve.

Stay safe,
-Sah    
Theo Caldwell
Grifter

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
Dear Halovians,

I, Theo Caldwell, would like to announce my candidacy for Warden.

I have recently returned from traveling the lands and deeply feel for the state of our region. After all the recent conflicts, what we need is stability and strength, and I am prepared to offer that in service of my home.

Many of you will not know me, as I have been beyond our borders for several years. But in that time, I have seen the conflict and sorrow the rest of Caido has to offer. I return out of love for my home, which we must safeguard against any outside attempts to coerce us into an undesirable future.

If you have questions, I would be glad to answer them -- you may find me at the Kraai or in Snowcloak.

Sincerely,
Theo Caldwell
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
COUNCIL UPDATE

In the wake of the recent election, please welcome Deimos as the General of Halo and Sah as an Advisor.

Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Watchtower Help Needed

The watchtower needs volunteers to tend the fire and keep the cement foundations drying at the right pace. When that's done we'll also need help laying brick. Anyone with experience in building or construction should come see General Deimos at the site near the Barracks.

Even if you don't have any useful experience we can still use the help. Please show up.

~T. Seawright
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
LET'S TEST OUR METTLE

Looking for a training partner tomorrow afternoon. Magic, shifts, and weapons encouraged. Let's strengthen each other for the coming war.

Meet me here, outside Whitebrim.

Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Lots of Dead Ursur

I've run into at least four dead ursur this year all over Halo and it's getting real weird. None of them have had any blood left, but there's no major injuries on them. I've run across them on the Tundra, Sea, and Fangs now. If you're reading this, be careful. I haven't run across any people like that yet, and I don't want to.

~T. Seawright
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Change author:
Help Needed: Fire Monster

I know this is usually a Monster Hunter's Guild thing, but I need all the help I can get. I ran into a big fucking giant ass fire monster in King's End and I'm pretty sure it's protecting something important. If you're interested, come find me and I'll give you more details.

~T. Seawright
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
A Warning

The Mountain’s Roar was found blood soaked, with a young woman’s body in its depths. Please exercise caution around the creatures found mysteriously dead and drained of blood around Halo, and refrain from harvesting meat or hide from them. Additionally, please report any sightings to the guards, any of the Council, or the Wardens. Be safe.