Site Wide Event Always be mine
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

Last year’s gathering had been something of a relief: abducted, beloved individuals freed, liberated, gifts extended, granted, and prospered – and now they were back within the Wildwood, amidst lights and boughs. A part of him remained rigid and taut, too immersed in the tragedies and treacheries of Fiat Lux’s end, eyes narrowed and guarded along the haze. Zuriel followed suit and close behind, suited to the forest, to the wilderness, a calming, balming essence as they strode and paced their way through.

He nodded towards several he recognized instantly, Adam, Loren (and a sigh flickering through, recalling the luxere fiasco in the copses), Libbs, Oliver, and the like. His bag held a few more gifts and artifacts than previous circumstances, gilded palms once keeping his thoughts busy on what to make companions and loved ones, instead of contemplating all sorts of other conflagrations and dangers. He’d made and anointed one for Rexanna, Hotaru, Amalia, and Kiada, each different, unique, for the cherished individuals. So for now, he lingered along outskirts, searching through his bag.

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Melita still skipped, still bounded, still chased down the dusk and the heavenly beacons of lights, scattered amongst boughs and branches, dancing in time and step to the cadence of other movers and dancers – but she’d learned from Fiat Lux. While her bag was settled on her shoulder, gifts ready to be extended, her weapons were also with her, one hand clutched around her staff, never far from her side, and her quiver of arrows bouncing against her back with every motion. Better to be safe than sorry. Better to be ready to defend, then one more sitting duck in a crowd of well-wishers. She might’ve been a slow learner, but the girl learned regardless. Fangorn kept close to her ankles, and together they swarmed along the gathering space, not quite settling, but maneuvering all around the sanction, looking for some individuals in particular.
She's so hard to please
But she's a forest fire
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs was distracted by the fae. Momentarily. As some people gestured in a direction towards a silvery dragon, quite obviously outlanders like herself who have never witnessed one- Libbs whipped her head towards the direction for a better understanding. And it literally took her breath away!

A silver dragon! So pretty! She very tenatively approached, amongst others who were sightseeing. "You must be the dragon from the corner of the woods!" She chuckled. "Jigano told me all about you! Do you understand? Or speak?" she asked the dragon.
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Perhaps she had gotten a bit carried away with the gifts. It took a basket to contain them all as Maea made her way to the festival, stomach quite aflutter at the new surroundings, the joyous mood, the people that mingled. She found it quite difficult not to stare at the Fae, their fluttering wings and tendency to suddenly fly off a marvel she had not yet grown accustomed to. There was music and laughter, dancers and the murmur of happy voices... and she felt quite out of place. Not used to spending time in crowds, or giving things away.

There were so many she wanted to see and offer thanks to. It's what the gifts were, little tokens of gratitude for friendships offered, for help and advice and... many other things. The slender young woman searched the crowd for familiar faces as she strolled the area. Jigano, Peter and Loren, amongst others, but though there were a few she knew. saw and should go talk to, her eyes kept scanning for one face in particular.

The one she should stay away from the most... the one she wanted to see more than any other.

A black, slightly ragged shawl had been draped around her neck. It looked out of place in this festive setting, against the sheer white fabric of her pretty new dress. Maea kept adjusting it around her throat. As if to make sure it was not going to slip, to reveal something that ought to stay hidden.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
maybe i'm just too tired to keep lyin'
Of course he spots Maea first once he’s arrived with gifts and Haai in tow. He can see the way she covers up, the way he’s definitely not covered up – finding no use in it even as the night grows colder with the sinking of the sun. It wasn’t unusual for him to appear this way, likely people would think nothing of it in the slightest – except for… The whole wedding and wedding over fiasco. But that was another story, and he was here for three very specific people. The fourth had already received her gift, a few weeks ago at this point, and things there had… Well, ended there.

So he drifts in, slipping up beside Maea with a hand outstretched to brush along her shoulder in greeting, fiddling a small amount with the fabric that hides the marks there, and offers her a small smile. “I’ll be back to give you your gift, so don’t disappear on me, alright?” He winks to her, before slipping away from the woman toward Melita. A wave is given toward Weaver in greeting as he begins to step over toward his niece. Haai seeks out Libbs, darting to land on the woman’s shoulders and give her cheek a wet, slobbery kiss, as she approaches Jigano.

But Sunjata’s gaze lands on Melita with a bright grin, pulling one of the boxes forth to hand to the girl. “Heuningby.” He hums to her with a wide grin, voice almost carrying a sing-song tone on her nickname. “Got you a gift, don’t bury it in me, please.” He offers, reaching forth to hug the girl before settling in and waiting for her to open her gift.
maybe you're all i ever wanted
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
MAEA
Without any warning, he was suddenly there beside her. Maea felt her stomach do a backflip and tried to keep her expression calm and steady as she looked up at Sunjata. But there was no stopping the smile that spread across her face, nor the blush at his touch. It was brief but far more intimate than she'd experienced before in such a public setting... and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"Alright, I'll be in the area. Got one for you too, so don't stray too far," she said, proud that her voice sounded both steady and calm, and that she managed not to stare too longingly after his disappearing back. Wondering whom he was bringing gifts besides her.

Looking about for something to distract herself with, Maea spotted Loren standing on the outskirts of the crowd and made her way over. She nodded a polite greeting to Weaver, recognizing her from the construction of the Halo Academy. But it was her fellow Loreseeker she turned to, with a smile that seemed to commiserate with any sentiments of wanting to get away from the crowd.

"Hi Loren. Got you a gift." Digging into the basket, Maea produced a small parcel and held it out for him. Inside, he would find a small pendant in the shape of a long-necked bird in flight, carved out of ursur tusk. There was a leather thong attached to it, long enough to be worn around the neck or tie around objects... it could even be used as a bookmark, if he preferred that.

------

Gifts procured here: {SE} Luften klar och ren
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

From his vantage point, Sam watched the festival below, quite enjoying the chance to enjoy the atmosphere and music without being forced into social matters. He was especially glad of his invisibility once he saw Sunjata, having made very sure to avoid the man so far when he had seen him in town.

Eventually, he decided to give his gifts and leave - he knew he was risking something every moment he stayed in the Greatwood, though he could have sworn he saw Amun and Wessex there, if only for a second; they were bolder than him, it seemed. Sam climbed down from his tree and saw at the outskirts of the party there was Loren; he looked down at the dried flower bundle in his hands. They had originally been labelled for various people, but the Launceleyn had done more for him recently than many of them and he was finding him to be a good companion.

Slowly he approached, the only sign of his coming the crunch of leaves under invisible feet, then stopped by Loren's side, gently touching the back of his hand and whispering by his ear: "Loren, it's Sam. I can't show myself -- but this is for you." With that said he pressed the dried flower bundle tied by the ribbon into the Summoner's hand, hoping he would like the gesture if nothing else.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
The sparrows did warn Loren of the woman approaching. Turning to face her, he smiled, though anyone who knew him well would know just how much he was faking it. ”Not exactly.” He regarded her for a moment: she looked equal parts beautiful and tough, and she held herself with a great deal of authority. So he extended a hand, draping his canvas over the other arm. ”I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Loren.”

Then his birds informed him that Maea was coming over and he turned to face her. ”Hi Maea.” Then he frowned slightly. ”You didn’t need to do that.” As she revealed the carved bird, however, he took it from her almost gingerly. ”Thank you. It’s beautiful.” His voice was genuinely grateful and he flashed her a brief, but real, smile.

Of course, then Samuel’s voice whispered in his ear, and something was pressed into his other hand. The healer stiffened. ”Sam?! It came out in a hissed whisper and his eyes darted to the Fae milling about everywhere.

Quickly recovering, he gave the two women another polite but fake smile. ”If you ladies will excuse me for a moment.” Nodding at them, he hurried around to the other side of the tree, hoping the redhead would follow. Obviously unable to see the other man, the Launceleyn spoke in a whisper to the air. ”Sam, I’m touched, but you shouldn’t have come. You’re not allowed here.”

Directing his birds to watch for the Fae now, he rolled up the painting as tightly as he could and blindly shoved his painting out. ”Take this in exchange and go.” The words came out with a great deal of urgency but the last thing he wanted was for Sam to die at this gathering.

The painting was made in {SE} happy little trees
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA
Maea gave the healer a wide smile. "Of course, but I wanted to." Watching as he unwrapped the gift, she was more than pleased with the reception; it almost felt as though she'd been given a gift in return when he smiled, more genuine than she'd ever seen so far.

Her brows came up when Loren suddenly looked around, hissing the name of a person Maea knew well, but who definitely shouldn't be there. She looked around, gaze searching for Samuel as if he might suddenly appear out of thin air... but Loren was moving away, excusing himself, and she had to keep herself from trying to follow. If it really was Sam, then... it would be best for everyone if they didn't draw attention to him.

Excusing herself, Maea went off in search of more friends. Off to one edge of the clearing, she spotted Libbs and angled over, and found to her astonishment that the woman was talking to... a dragon? Wide eyed and a bit intimidated, having no idea that the large scaled creature was someone she knew (because as usual, Jigano never really told her about the important things, like being a dragon), Maea sidled up to her friend. Kept her eyes on the dragon, but leaned in to speak to Libbs, hoping for explanations.

"Who's your friend?"
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Loren's distress surprised Sam at first, but he found he was actually somewhat touched by the man's concern. Still, it was a good reminder that it would indeed be prudent to get out soon - he had just so badly wanted to be a part of what he'd been preparing for all Longheat, found it deeply unfair that he wasn't allowed in after improving the Fae's access (the legitimacy of this view was indeed doubtful).

He hadn't been expecting a gift in return. "Oh. Thank you -- I'll leave now, I promise." With that, he clutched the painting tight and headed briskly out of the woods, walking quick enough to get out soon, but trying to still stay quiet and slight on his feet so he wouldn't be seen; perhaps he had not been able to stay for long, but he still entered the Outskirts with a smile on his face, especially as he looked down at the gift he had received.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
The other wallflower introduces himself as Loren. ”Weaver,” she says, introducing herself to Loren. That’s about the end of their conversation, as others come in. Weaver nods back to Maea, who she remembers from the Academy but hasn’t properly met. There would be time enough for that, she assumes, if they were going to be training alongside one another. She is assuming, of course, but why go work on a magic school if you didn’t plan to attend (or teach)?  

For now though they don’t speak, as Maea and then someone hiding in the trees grabs Loren’s attention. Sam? The Samuel she met? Maybe. Loren disappears around the tree, and Weaver lets him go. Others have caught her attention, Sunjata nodding in her direction. She nods back, giving him a grin before moving on. The party is what she expects, and she intends to go back to watching the party from the sidelines real soon (with a quick path to getting out fast if things go south). First though, she is supposed to give out this gift.

Deimos is not hard to find, and she slips through the crowd easily toward him. Her scythe is nestled on her back, cutting an imposing arch above her head, a warning and a promise. She reaches out, aiming to touch Deimos’ shoulder to get his attention. Her other hand fishes out the dragonfly pendant and offers it over to him. ”For the dagger. Give it to someone pretty, yea?” she says with a mischievous grin. She won’t keep him, but wanted to repay the gift he had given her. ”It would probably look good on a chain, but I’m sure you can handle that part.”

---
Gift acquired in {se} not above bribery

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
As Samuel departed (or so Loren assumed), the healer sighed. Directing his birds to keep an eye out for any sign of trouble nearby, he headed back to the party. Realizing that the women had already left, he hesitated at the edge of the gathering, awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

However, the sight of a dragon caused him to roll his eyes. Heading towards Jigano, Maea, and Libbs, the Launceleyn raised his eyebrows. "Is this your idea of a party trick, Jigano?" The words were only slightly amused, which, given his current low affect state was saying something.

However, he spotted Neron all alone, and sighed. "Excuse me." With that, the healer headed towards the Warden. "Listen, I know you say you've changed, but I'm the one who's supposed to be standing alone at a party while you are surrounded by adoring sycophants and simpering women." The younger twin spoke in a whisper, and his tone was perhaps a bit too teasing, but it wasn’t often he got to needle his twin.

Plus, Loren had to make Neron look good for the sake of Halo and all that.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
LIBBS
"I dunno if it's my friend.." Libbs looked to Maea with a bit of confusion dotting her face. "It's super cute though! I found out people keep dragons as pets around here. You think I'd be able to find one, one day?" she pondered, looking back towards the dragon. "I wonder if it would be okay to pet it.." she very cautiously moved one hand to pat the top of the dragon's head. At that moment, she was startled by Loren, whom she whipped her head towards.

"Hey! It's you!" she squeaked, quickly attempting to raise and meet him. "What are you talkin' about though? Jigano ain't around here. He probably didn't show up. This doesn't seem like something he'd want to be a part of." she countered, because, well, it was a healthy guess right? Based on her interactions with him. Introverts hated being out and about. This seems like a nightmare for them.

"Wait.. Wait!" she watched Loren walk off. "I was gonna ask, where is your brother?!" she stepped, before her question was answered. Loren stood next to his twin, bickering with Neron. She smiled, biting her lip, and looked to the dragon, and at the twins. Dragon. Twins. Dragon. Twins.

In the end, she couldn't help herself! She whipped herself back around, and started petting the dragon's head.
what can I do, what can I say?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
you got a pretty vision
Really, I considered not coming to the festival at all, especially not after the disaster of the last one I’d attended. Such destruction, such loss, it left a bad taste in my mouth. But this time, it’s happening in my own home, and there are going to be guests. Despite my waffling, it’s far too exciting to really stay away from, though I am late. (Though that is only partially because of my indecisiveness, and partially because I needed to refresh the ink on my skin, the designs jagged and sharp, done in roaring oranges and reds.)

As soon as I arrive I am swept you into the buzzing excitement, the joy, the memories of last time swept away easily. I see some people I recognize, who’s names I know, and more still who I saw during spin the bottle, or in passing. I haven’t brought any gifts, I’m mostly just here to mingle after all, but as I see a very familiar serpentine shape I know what my goal is.

I alight next to Jigano just as a girl begins to touch him, and my nose wrinkles. How rude. I move closer, half stepping, half fluttering, and reach out to tap her wrist, my head cocked. ”Don’t you know it’s rude to touch a creature without asking permission?” I say with a smile, giving her a chance to explain herself.
in your head
TARASHA