take the weight off your mind
RQ Hand in for Frey
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

It had taken the better part of two seasons, but finally the work was done. Altars built, voyages completed, offerings given, trenches dug - there had been many elements of the quest and Morgan had been endlessly pleased to see how willingly and adeptly her citizens had leapt at the chance to help. Hopefully Frey would be as impressed with the work as she was, but she could see no reason they wouldn't be.

Coming to the shrine, a basket with some of the harvest produce in it (after all, one more offering couldn't hurt), Morgan placed it down before and bowed her head. Whoever wanted to be present for the event could be; after all, they had all helped to get to this point. She alone would not take the credit.

"Frey," She said finally, looking up at the shrine but still keeping her head slightly bowed, showing the respect needed. "We have completed the tasks you asked of us." Then Morgan waited for a response with held breath, unsure if her Abandoned soul was worthy of it to Frey, but hoping the collaborative effort of the work would help with that.

---
Completed the tasks set out in: hope wandering into my mind

There is no time limit. There are currently 10 active Halovians. This means 5 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Chulane, Noah and Loren must participate in at least 1 thread. Morgan must participate in 2.

1. A PQ of 4 Halovians digging a trench around the parameter of the citadel walls (at least 4 rounds)

{PQ} if the sun never shows its face again - Hester, Morgan, Loren, Deimos

2. A thread of 3 Halovians searching for mageglass in the Fangs (at least 4 posts each)

(RQ, SE) we've got magic to do (open) - Loren, Deimos, Noah

3. 3 threads giving offerings to the Nature aspect of Frey within the Citadel walls (at least 3 posts per member)

on the wings of a dream {Open} Morgan/Loren
say what you believe Morgan/Hester
make this like a pattern Noah/Deimos

4. A thread of 3 Halovians constructing an empty altar at the centre of the Citadel (at least 3 posts per member). The altar must be constructed out of inflammable materials.

the stones themselves - Morgan, Neron, Loren
Oh, my love, don't forsake me
Take what the water gave me
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

Collaboration, efforts drawn as a unit in the chilling denizens, had led them all to these forefronts. So, despite any misgivings or associations he had with Frey, the monolith joined in the arrival to the shrine, in the beckoning call to the god who might impart protection over Deepfrost throngs. They’d tried and strived and attempted – and hopefully that would be enough.

For his part, the Sword followed suit on additional offerings, imparting some fruit from a recent trip to Torchline within the Warden’s basket, before backing away into the rest of the crowd, space in the thresholds of the unknown. He wasn’t certain of anything in these moments of standstill, waiting, and watching, but he briefly bowed his head just the same. An extension of Attuned accords, rather than his standard Abandoned configurations, ran silent and rampant through measures of hushed parameters. Thank you for your willingness to aid was all he could curl and coil through, inhaling sharply, exhaling slowly, in the brief apprehension and trepidation.

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey
"Oh honeys, now this is what I'm talking about."

Frey appears before the shrine, clapping their hands together and kneeling to peruse the basket of produce that Morgan has brought. Even though there is no outward sign of the nature deity's influence in the comparatively barren area of Halo, there is certainly a warmth here now.

More than a warmth, in fact...

And without the shrine, deep in the heart of the Citadel where the altar has been built, a fire ignites. The flames are rich, a warm amber and gold in colour, and from their embers a column of light beams high into the sky, and then scatters over the city in a shower of glimmering sparks.

The result is a soft snowglobe effect, keeping in warmth and keeping out the harshest cold.

Congratulations! Your RQ is complete!

The Citadel is now protected against the worst of the Deepfrost cold, and those who live there will be able to venture outside all season! (Note: This does not make the Citadel "warm", it merely makes it as cold as the rest of the time).
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MORGAN

While she was still for the most part unmoved by Gods, Morgan still felt the awe and moment of chest-tightening overwhelmed surprise everyone did when she saw a deity. Bowing her head she smiled, glad to hear that Frey was pleased, that they had succeeded in doing what had been asked - not too bad for an Abandoned Warden, eh?

The fire lit and the Citadel protected, there was only one thing left to say: "Thank you. Truly; this will help my people greatly." A whole other seasons worth of productivity, of being able to stand outside, to gather...it would change life in the Citadel and Morgan was thrilled to think she had succeeded in making it happen with help from her citizens. Once she was sure Frey knew how thankful she was she left, the smile on her face for a while longer.

{FIN}
Oh, my love, don't forsake me
Take what the water gave me