Blooming in adversity
Quest turn in for Nature Frey!
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray arrives at the shrine with excitement. It'd taken longer than expected but she's finally done it. Her quest is complete and the flower in her arms is proof of the efforts of not just the herbalist, but all of those that stepped up to help her. She's grateful to them for sure.

Entering the shrine, Ray places blushberries and peaches out as offering. She remembered that deity had enjoyed the fruits the most out of her other offerings and made sure to bring them along. In her arms she carries the proof of her efforts, A single Rae's Lilly in a beautiful pot.

Kneeling but still protectively holding the pot, Ray begins to pray. "Hello again Frey. I'm sorry it took a bit, but I've succeeded in gathering one of Rae's Lillies. Thank you again for your help. I'll be sure to put it to good use." The herbalist vows, determined to make full use of the flower in the coming war.

She pauses for a moment, contemplating her words. "If you have the time, I'd also like to discuss maybe some other war preparations? Other means for healing that is?" Potions, items, advice on other useful plants. Ray would happily accept anything if it meant she could just save one more life in the coming days.

~
Ray is turning in her quest!

Ray's Quest from Nature Frey to get Rae's Lilies
Quest given: Lilies for the war

-Complete a thread collecting snow moss from any area where it can be found -Complete a thread collecting peppermint bark from any area where it can be found   Complete a PQ exploring Frey's Breath to look for Rae's Lilies, using the snow moss and peppermint bark. You have permission from the admins to find a lily in this PQ - no admin involvement is needed!
She's offering blushberries and peaches and is also asking Frey for help with acquiring further healing methods (herbs, potions, items, etc.). In her arms she's holding a pot with the lily in it.  
They have not
forgotten this

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey
"Very well done, peach," Frey murmurs, all but blooming to life in the shrine before her. They reach out to brush their fingers across the lily she brings, and it positively thrives under the touch of the god. Sighing, Frey tucks their legs beneath them and breathes in the new life around them from the Oerwoud in Flowerbirth.

"Other means for healing?" they repeat, smiling gently and nodding to her. "That seems like a wise idea. What do you have in mind? Tinctures and tonics? An item to give succor and lessen suffering?"
Ray Lunarium

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RAY
In ancient times
Ray lets out a content sigh as Frey appears and the energy of the nature around them thrums. Seeing the lily practically preen makes the herbalist smile as she sits down as well. It's a bit of a pleasant surprise that the deity has time for further discussion, but it's appreciated immensely.

"Thank you", Ray nods as she considers what might be best. "All of that sounds invaluable honestly. But I think what would be most valuable is something that can stabilize someone. Sometimes when I'm tending to someone or someone gets injured elsewhere, they die before herbs or basic first aid can even be applied. If I had an item or something that could replenish just enough of their health that they were no longer at risk of immediate death, I could then begin to actually treat them."

The ability to turn a life-threatening or severe condition into something more manageable that had a better prognosis would be incredible. Especially if it was an item that had multiple uses that she could carry around for emergencies.
They have not
forgotten this

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey
Nibbling on the blushberries and other offerings that Ray has brought for them, the deity hums over her request and swings one of their legs through the branches, letting it dangle, golden and athletic, towards the floor of the jungle.

"Yes, I think that might be possible. The main ingredient is something you already have with you." They gesture to the lily in the pot.

"But I will also need a few other things. Let's see..."

Ray has received a quest from Frey! She must:

1. Complete a thread collecting Efas Herb from the Labyrinth in the Hollowed Grounds.
2. Complete a thread collecting a sentient vine from the Oerwoud.
3. Complete a thread collecting pebbles from the banks of the Stonesong.

Once these are complete, return and pray for Frey at a shrine, bringing all the items plus Rae's Lily.
Ray Lunarium

Change author:
RAY
In ancient times
Ray can't help but grin as she watched the deity enjoy her offerings. Even if the berries weren't something that the herbalist had made, it still brought her joy to see someone enjoying food that she'd provided. Even in the case of a deity enjoying their due offerings.

The herbalist's grin only grows when Frey confirms that her vision is possible. "Really? That's fantastic. Thank you, Frey." Standing up and still holding the lily protectively, Ray gives a nod to the deity. "Thank you again. I hope to see you soon." With that she makes her way out of the shrine, already planning the trips necessary to gather her supplies.

-{FIN}
They have not
forgotten this