vague shapes in dirty mirrors
Frey Quest Turn In
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru

It may have been easier to visit the shrine in the Citadel, given the warmth of the dome and the closeness to the council hall where she has been spending her time, but it feels more appropriate to return to the Sea of Glass where she had placed her stones. Where the ice is thick and sturdy beneath her boots, and the distant sound of gulls is the only sound that rises above the wind.

Similarly the Sea of Glass may not be the sexiest place on earth, unless you’re very fond of hard nipples that can drill through the ice below, but Ru is confident in Frey’s ability to be naked in any given environment.

She arrives with a less overtly suggestive gift this time - a beautiful hand-carved comb made of whale bone that she places on the shrine. “I know it was a little fast, but I’ve done as you asked darling.” Hotaru speaks easily into the empty air, her faith like a warm cloak around her shoulders.

- - -

Ru is turning in her quest given here: screamin' peaches

1. Place stones gathered from the rainbow road into/on the Sea of Glass during a full moon
- Gathering stones: {o} heatwaves
- Placing stones: {se} breadcrumb trails

2. Complete a training thread focused on throwing things/aim
- {Training} {se}working up a sweat

3. A thread where Hotaru is blindfolded and must identify 5 different things by touch alone
- {Training} {se} wax on, wax off
so many roads, you don't know where you've been
but you still know who you are
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The Tundra might be a chilly place in general, and the Sea of the Glass all the more so, but as Frey appears it is as if the cold is temporarily banished. We won't call it warm, for Halo would never abide such a thing, but comfortable? Oh yes. It certainly had become that.

"Quickies have their time and place, mmm?" The god purrs, appearing behind Hotaru where they might reach out to pull back a wave of her hair to expose her neck. "Tell me my plum, do you think your aim has improved?"
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru can’t help the amusement at her own estimations coming true. Though the chill does bring an impressive pebbling of nipples to the deity’s figure that she can feel in the swell of breasts against her back, the temperature as a whole raises until Hotaru is stripping her own outer coat (Grandmama it’s me, Anastasia).

“I dare say they make the world go round,” she exhales, pleasantly relaxed as she tilts her head further in acquiescence, revealing untouched golden skin. “Absolutely. I’d never used a ranged weapon aside from a hunting bow before,” far too fond of daggers, this one, “but I was pleasantly surprised by the flexibility.”
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Fingertips dance along Hotaru's exposed collarbones, as the deity grins against the jut of her neck. "We can have our favourite toys, but it is good to be versatile. Though I can't say I'm surprised that you have picked up on that so quickly." They add, clearly pleased (and in more way than one).

Holding out a bag that looked large enough to perhaps hold two oranges and nothing more, the god shakes it softly before Hotaru. Inside a number of small and hard items clack against one another. "It will always look relatively empty, but will always be full." Frey explains. "Easier to carry around this way."

Hotaru has received:

Elemental Projectiles | A small bag with an unlimited supply of incredibly dense spheres of ice. Best when used with a slingshot, but can also be thrown. Will not melt while in the bag.
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru can feel Frey’s lips grinning against her neck and her own mouth quirks in the same. Practically purring with the delight of having pleased her herald. A little praise kink isn’t amiss on her ongoing list of them.

The arm that stretches past her is of indeterminate shade. There is nobody she holds a flame for any longer to be imitated by Frey’s magic. What she finds more interesting is the bag itself, and she listens eagerly as it’s described to her. Leaning backwards into the herald, she turns her head and kisses just under Frey’s jaw as her hand smooths down the length of bared skin of the herald’s arm to pluck the bag into her own hand. “You always make sure they fit my aesthetic,” she laughs, pleased. Her ever-present forearm brace is similarly ornate and far from bulky. “Thank you dearest. I will put them to good use.”

Change author:

“I know you will.” The god purrs, pleased. “I am sure you will be able to think of a few other fun uses for them as well.” They would leave it to Hotaru to dream up what sorts of uses Frey might mean.

“Now off you fuck, my love.” They say, straightening and giving Hotaru’s ass a firm and greedy slap. “There is much happening in the world just now. Perhaps I shall see you in Halo more often…?” It’s a rhetorical question at best, but with the changes of leadership in Halo, surely Hotaru wouldn’t waste away her life in Ludo’s lair.

“See you soon.” With a kiss to the soft spot behind Hotaru’s ear, the god vanishes.

~FIN
Frey